The Student Room Group

UCAS 2011 Offers

Dark stalking offers thread
I applied on the 17th September and I have already lost track of how many times i've checked my progress on UCAS track, I have no idea why i'm bothering because i won't have any offers for weeks but just the idea of it is driving me insane.

So, put your offers and course and level of OMAEFJWELFJKW below :smile:

Good Luck
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nothing from the UK yet. But I'm American, and we usually get offers mid-late october.
Whoa you've applied all ready? I'm not handing mine in till 2 weeks after the oxbridge deadline!
*Subs*
wuttt.. ive not even finished freshers yet! and you lot are applying already??!

i feel old. :/
I applied over a week ago now because I'd been getting everything done over the Summer.

I'm hoping because I've aleady got my A Levels (AAA) that I won't be waiting until after the January deadline to hear back.
Terrified I'm going to get five rejections despite meeting the grades for each of my Unis :s-smilie: I know I'll be kepy waiting till at least late-Dec with Oxford but still. for the other four: I WANT TO HEAR BACK ALREADY :frown:
Reply 6
TomInce6666

Well I'm meant to be at uni this year but I had to redo my first year so don't feel old hehe! And there are thousands of reapps all our age so that provides a lot of the early applicants.

I'm just worried because my course is roughly 10:1-16:1 depending on place so eek !!
I'll end up applying just before or after October half-term. My personal statement is finished, I just need to show my tutor it, and I need to get my reference sheets back off my subject teachers so I can give them to my tutor for him to do a reference.

So yeah, not much left for me to do, it's all just a waiting game now. And once my applications sent, that waiting game will be even more intense. I can't wait. :biggrin:
i wanted to join and feel young again :woo:

but then i remembered i don't go through Ucas cos i'm postrgrad. can i still join?
Reply 9
Sent application nearly two weeks ago (I prepared the personal statement and chose my courses in August and I've already received the welcome letter from ucas just last week) and still no offer form any university. Hope to receive all of them before december.
(edited 13 years ago)
Well I'm meant to be at uni this year but I had to redo my first year so don't feel old hehe! And there are thousands of reapps all our age so that provides a lot of the early applicants.

I'm just worried because my course is roughly 10:1-16:1 depending on place so eek !!

Yeah! I know! Mine was literally that bad too. But they seem to like girls more than lads, so were outnumbered nearly 3:1 :smile:

love it :smile:
Reply 11
TomInce6666
But they seem to like girls more than lads, so were outnumbered nearly 3:1 :smile:

love it :smile:

Yea i saw that when I was comparing Unis, some are as bad as m42:58f, it's so RUDE. lol!

Pfft I just read your spoiler, Doctor. I always feel insignificant to the medic applicants lol.
Reply 12
I thought I was fast about these sort of things but you guys are even faster than me lol.
I only just got my predicted grade back today.
My school predicted me A in a subject which I already have an A* at A-level.
It made me laugh.
Wanischa
My school predicted me A in a subject which I already have an A* at A-level.

:confused: If you already have the A Level why do you need a grade prediction for it?
Reply 14
el pollo diablo
:confused: If you already have the A Level why do you need a grade prediction for it?

I'm re-sitting some of the other exams.
But I have no idea why they predicted that tbh.
The universities won't give out any offers until mid October at the earliest as they are busy dealing with enrolling freshers. I've been told my reference won't be ready til just before half term.
Reply 16
TomInce6666

That's nothing; I haven't even started yet :p:
I didn't know UCAS even opened for applications this early on...
already? seriously?

I'd be getting some very strange looks from my mates if I proclaimed that I got offers second week into college
Reply 18
:lolwut:
I haven't even started freshers yet.
Can't believe this was a year ago :daydreaming:
Good luck suckaaaaaass :eviltongue:
I don't even have predicted grades yet! I've finished my application, I'm just waiting on my school now. I refuse to carry on fiddling with my personal statement anymore! I have work to do... *twiddles thumbs on here procrastinating*

Latest

Trending

Trending