The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

eVision + WBS module registration

Was hoping for some help here...+ rep available.

Econ student taking all his optionals @ WBS....do i need to use the eVision module registration thing? the email says WBS students dont need to use it but im not sure if outside students taking WBS options count...

ive registered through my.wbs and all but dunno if i have to do anything else...

if there is something else...is it through "BLOCK 3 OPTION LIST G" ? I would search this myself, but internet here is super slow and id only want to go through the pain if necessary...cos no fast internet for another 5-6 days

Reply 1
I have the same question that you do, so id definately like to see an answer to this thread. Bump
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Because you are a student outside of WBS, I think you still need to register through eMR. I have taken a couple of modules from wbs in each of the past 2 years, and have needed to register on both my.wbs and the old OMR. Your own department will have no idea of what you are registered for on my.wbs, so cannot approve your choices if they aren't on eMR, so I would almost certainly say you need to.
Reply 3
urgh....im trying to select some WBS modules but i keep getting the message saying too many selected....wth? I selected 6*15 Cats...in addition to 2 core 15 cat modules. what about it is too many?

i did this through the "Take BLOCK 3 OPTION LIST G in Year"....when i click it it says:

Current Selection 2
Total Selections 4

whats this about? i have a total selection of four 15 cat modules to do of which ive already selected 2? ergh???/ rep for answers/help!
Reply 4
heres a pic of the problem:

n.b. this happens whether i chose 1 module or more.
Reply 5
abrp
heres a pic of the problem:

n.b. this happens whether i chose 1 module or more.

this was their reply:

"Good Morning

I am sorry about this

At the moment you are unable to register because there is a an error in your student record that we are waiting to be corrected.

As soon as this has been done you will be able to proceed

Exams office"

*sigh*

Latest