Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Ideal, I think.
Reply 2
they like blokes with big yokes lol :p:
Threepigs

Ideal, I think.

Meh, his shoulders aren't that broad. :teehee:
He pretty much sums it up though, though I cringe at the ME.

Plus he evidently waxes himself. I cringe at that too. I'd prefer someone to be hairy than resort to girly waxing. :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
I have this huge weakness for calves and the v-line. However, I don't really mind if they're cushy or muscled so long as it's not done to the extreme of either end of the spectrum.

Basing this purely on my aesthetic preference, of course, and not taking into account anything else. Not going to bother going into the whole 'personality matters' issue because clearly, if you see a stranger, you're probably going to base your judgement on his looks. And it wasn't a question on personality, but purely looks. Just saying in case anybody gets at me for being 'shallow'.

Oh, and Brad Pitt in that picture looks hot. Normally don't like him, but I do like that body.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm not bothered, so long as he doesn't look pregnant :P
Reply 6
doubledot
I have this huge weakness for calves and the v-line. .

... the v-line?
Reply 7
thecityscape
... the v-line?

Don't know what people here call it, but the line going from hip to groin. My girlfriends say it's the arrow showing directions. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
I like lanky guys with a bit of deffinition.

But I also like big arms, so lanky or big arms (muscle not fat obv)
Reply 9
doubledot
Don't know what people here call it, but the line going from hip to groin. My girlfriends say it's the arrow showing directions. :wink:

isnt it called a sex-line or something hahah
Reply 10
Oh come on!

Yet another ego thread.

Please... This forum gets worser every day. I'm considering leaving and joining somewhere which will value my intellectual genius.
hollywoodbudgie
Meh, his shoulders aren't that broad. :teehee:
He pretty much sums it up though, though I cringe at the ME.

Plus he evidently waxes himself. I cringe at that too. I'd prefer someone to be hairy than resort to girly waxing. :p:

I think it's his posture.
watchthis
isnt it called a sex-line or something hahah

I have no clue but it's so hot, I just want to lick that line. HAHA.
Reply 13
I prefere a sort of 'working mans body'. You know the sort of bod a man would get say if he did farming (not modern farming but say farming as it was 100 years ago) or similar work. You know sort of wide shoulders and back and muscle all over but not excessively toned muscles. Im not to interestes in abs, just as long as their stomach isnt really fatty. So yeah I just like strong arms, broad shoulders and a sexy back :smile:
broad shoulders, nice back, and toned, but not too toned :wink:
Reply 15
Justin1265
Oh come on!

Yet another ego thread.

Please... This forum gets worser every day. I'm considering leaving and joining somewhere which will value my intellectual genius.

worser?
Reply 16
doubledot
I have no clue but it's so hot, I just want to lick that line. HAHA.

LICK?? hahah i wouldnt go that far ;p
Reply 17
Justin1265
Oh come on!

Yet another ego thread.

boo ******* hoo
Reply 19
Libtolu
they like blokes with big yokes lol :p:

Stop making fun of my thread :hmmm:

Latest