The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I<3LAMP
Oh wow.
I do think gymnasts and ballet girls look so cute with the hair. But definitely not on the fat lump that is me!

it's not so cute when you're training with sticky hair 6 times a week... but when it's done by someone else with all the glitter and whatnot i loved it!
*twinkletoes*
Haha. Iv got some like that - Minus the dodgy tan though :tongue: although I found a photo the other day of me at a wedding (I was about 13) and i had loads of foundation on, thick silver eyeshadow, mascara but no blusher and my hair was slicked back with a little strand down the side of my face! Sooooo not attractive!!!
Hmmm I dont think iv ever used hair gel!!

:rofl:

At least we've learned from our mistakes. I do wonder if I should impart my knowledge to the girls who clearly need it but I'm scared a cat fight may ensue. There will be hair extensions and foundation gunge everywhere!

/strange rant.
CloéBucky
it's not so cute when you're training with sticky hair 6 times a week... but when it's done by someone else with all the glitter and whatnot i loved it!

As you have such amazingly long hair your bun must have been very heavy.

I love it when someone else styles my hair/make up... I need a stylist. Maybe when I',m rich eh? :moon:
I<3LAMP
:rofl:

At least we've learned from our mistakes. I do wonder if I should impart my knowledge to the girls who clearly need it but I'm scared a cat fight may ensue. There will be hair extensions and foundation gunge everywhere!

/strange rant.

Yeah I know what you mean - Some girls look like they have dipped their face in a pot of foundation or smeared it on with a trowel! :smile:
Reply 24
I lie on my bed, then dangle my head over the edge and use a brush + mirror to smooth my hair into a pony tail.
Reply 25
I prefer a messy one i think, but I dunno which it is that mine ends up as :ninja: But ermmmm tilt your head upside down, gather it all up and whilst it's in your hand (the hair) comb through some of the top bits and then tie it?
(edited 13 years ago)
I brush it back and tie it up - I'm a guy and don't give a **** what it looks like though. Cutting it off soon.
I<3LAMP
Makes me wonder if anything at all was in my head when I got my hair done!
I have a pic of me in Y9 (school picture day) and OMG my face was enormous, I had orange foundation on (or dodgy tan) and greasy slicked back hair (with hair gel)...I also had dodgy sideburns.

It is honestly the picture from hell.

We want to see!

Mine is never perfectly styled either, it's a bit of a lion's mane. I figure that if it looks messy, that's fine and anything goes, but if you try and make it tooooo neat and whatever it is very unforgiving and any hair out of place looks weird.
Ice_Queen
We want to see!

Mine is never perfectly styled either, it's a bit of a lion's mane. I figure that if it looks messy, that's fine and anything goes, but if you try and make it tooooo neat and whatever it is very unforgiving and any hair out of place looks weird.

Muhahahahaha! I don't own a scanner!
Reply 29
I<3LAMP
As you have such amazingly long hair your bun must have been very heavy.

I love it when someone else styles my hair/make up... I need a stylist. Maybe when I',m rich eh? :moon:

it's not too bad cos it's not too think thank god :yep:
i did art GCSE and A-level i could create a lovely Van Gogh on your face? :pirateprincess:
CloéBucky
it's not too bad cos it's not too think thank god :yep:
i did art GCSE and A-level i could create a lovely Van Gogh on your face? :pirateprincess:

Can you make me a Picasso? I'd rather like my eye painted halfway down my cheek!

A friend of mine had very very long hair until she was bored of it and hacked it off. Now it is shoulder length!

All that gorgeous hair gone. I'd love to grow mine but it gets brittle and I have a long face too that looks kinda horsey with longer locks.
Superglue.
Reply 32
I hate pony tails, but I can't stand my hair getting in my face so I only leave it down if I'm going out. It's a loose bun for me most days.
Reply 33
I<3LAMP
Can you make me a Picasso? I'd rather like my eye painted halfway down my cheek!

A friend of mine had very very long hair until she was bored of it and hacked it off. Now it is shoulder length!

All that gorgeous hair gone. I'd love to grow mine but it gets brittle and I have a long face too that looks kinda horsey with longer locks.

i can try my best :P
i loooove people plaiting it, brushing it and whatnot.... i could never chop it all off! i try not to brush it too often 'cos i get worried that it'll thin out and look lifeless. thankfully given up blow-drying and straightening every day :smile: but it can be hell to style it.
CloéBucky
i can try my best :P
i loooove people plaiting it, brushing it and whatnot.... i could never chop it all off! i try not to brush it too often 'cos i get worried that it'll thin out and look lifeless. thankfully given up blow-drying and straightening every day :smile: but it can be hell to style it.

How long is your hair? My hair is mid bum length. :smile:
Reply 35
fizzywizzy525
How long is your hair? My hair is mid bum length. :smile:

ummmm *checks* oh just below my bum. i was sure it was an inch or so shorter.

Latest

Trending

Trending