The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Campus Card/Module Registration

I'm in St. Cuthberts Society doing Philosophy as a liver out, where do I go to pick up my campus card? Is it the Bailey Site or Parsons Field? Or somewhere completely different?

I went through Durham yesterday & was a little confused but I think I know where to go now. I certainly know where the Uni Office is & the Philosophy Department. I think I know how to get to the Bailey as well.
Hey last year we collected our module registration sheets, campus cards etc from the Bailey site after showing our ID like our drivers license. However, for me, I was told before I got to durham that my photo was not accepted, so had to queue for a while at the IT department to collect my campus card.

The Bailey isn't too hard to find, there's an online map on the website that you can look at to check.

Enjoy yourself!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Winter Frost
Hey last year we collected our module registration sheets, campus cards etc from the Bailey site after showing our ID like our drivers license. However, for me, I was told before I got to durham that my photo was not accepted, so had to queue for a while at the IT department to collect my campus card.

The Bailey isn't too hard to find, there's an online map on the website that you can look at to check.

Enjoy yourself!

Thank you I'll head to the Bailey then :smile: I didn't upload a photo so I know I'll have to queue for mine anyway but I don't mind.

Latest