The Student Room Group
Just say:

You know how we do boo.
Reply 2
bwgames
A girl whom I thought I was friends with (and nothing more, didn't want anything more at all) apparently thinks I'm "a bit of a player"

:eek: :mad:

What do you do in that sort of situation?!

Is it yourself that doesn't want a deeper relationship with this girl? Because if it is, and she fancies you, then you have your answer.
bwgames
A girl whom I thought I was friends with (and nothing more, didn't want anything more at all) apparently thinks I'm "a bit of a player"

What did you do to make her think that? Perhaps the actions you did, thinking that it was friendly gesture, mightn't have been so?
Reply 4
bodhisattva
Is it yourself that doesn't want a deeper relationship with this girl? Because if it is, and she fancies you, then you have your answer.

I didn't want anything deeper, beside she has a b/f already.

What did you do to make her think that? Perhaps the actions you did, thinking that it was friendly gesture, mightn't have been so?

Meh, I have tended to be pretty plastered, I tend to be very talkative, and do tend to go off on a tangent, I can't think of anything specifically :confused:
Reply 5
bwgames
Meh, I have tended to be pretty plastered, I tend to be very talkative, and do tend to go off on a tangent, I can't think of anything specifically :confused:

Perhaps therein lies your answer. You + booze + talking to multiple girls (platonically)=she adds 2+2 and gets 5.
Can't blame her
Reply 7
bwgames

Kick all the hunnies out of your hot tub... :smile:
Reply 8
bodhisattva
Perhaps therein lies your answer. You + booze + talking to multiple girls (platonically)=she adds 2+2 and gets 5.

*sniggers* :rolleyes:
Reply 9
fleur-de-lis
Can't blame her

What's that supposed to mean? :frown:
bwgames
What's that supposed to mean? :frown:

I meant that it is quite likely that if you tend to go off tangent while being plastered, she might think that you are flirting with her. And there is always a thin line between friendly flirting and suggestive flirting, which might vary from person to person.... so she probably ended up thinking that you fancy her.
Since she has a bf, I would say that you can start dropping hints to her that you see her platonically...

Latest

Trending

Trending