Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Nooooo! :redface:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
This webpage on the Loughborough site should help: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/map/pages/buildletter-list.html

:smile:

The numbers given on the site refer to the number on the campus map, which is available elsewhere on the site.

Edit:

After the letters, the "0", "1", "2", etc, refers to the floor - 0 is ground, 1 is 1st floor, etc. The two numbers after that refer to the room number
Hi all,

just looking over my timetable, trying to get a rough idea where buildings are.

Noticed I have a 9.00am lecture in the Cope Auditorium (LUSAD main bldg, East) - which is on the opposite side of Epinal Way (off main campus)

Then have a 10.00am lecture in J/1/10 (Edward Herbert bldg, central).

That to me seems a fair distance (living in Leicester, so can't judge it till tomorrow) - can this be walked in 10 mins :confused: - I have a parkin permit which only lets me park near Towers (Ca Park 9), so I can't just go an park there in the morning.

Anyone had this combination before? (may be worse after I find out which tutorials I need to attend lol).

I notice on the map there are a couple of roads (?) keading from Towers Way (near car park 12) onto Epinal Way - can we leave the campus this way.
Or, do we have to walk out of the campus from the East Entrance? (just trying to see which is the easiest walk).

Cheers :smile:
Reply 4
T/TW are mech eng

- Thats all i need to know from monday, i think.

Daniel
Reply 5
Where Did I Go?
Hi all,

just looking over my timetable, trying to get a rough idea where buildings are.

Noticed I have a 9.00am lecture in the Cope Auditorium (LUSAD main bldg, East) - which is on the opposite side of Epinal Way (off main campus)

Then have a 10.00am lecture in J/1/10 (Edward Herbert bldg, central).

That to me seems a fair distance (living in Leicester, so can't judge it till tomorrow) - can this be walked in 10 mins :confused: - I have a parkin permit which only lets me park near Towers (Ca Park 9), so I can't just go an park there in the morning.

Anyone had this combination before? (may be worse after I find out which tutorials I need to attend lol).

I notice on the map there are a couple of roads (?) keading from Towers Way (near car park 12) onto Epinal Way - can we leave the campus this way.
Or, do we have to walk out of the campus from the East Entrance? (just trying to see which is the easiest walk).

Cheers :smile:

On the epinal way side of the campus, there are loads of paths that run into the campus.

And, yes, it is a fiar walk, but it is do-able in 10 minutes. just dont stop and chat!

if you explain your situation to lecturer of the 10 o'clock, they're normally fairly understanding.

with regard the room numbers,

letters refer to building code. if your not sure, pick up a map from the library, which has all the buildings and relevant codes on.

first set of numbers refer to floor, second set refer to room number. no real system to these, just searh round, you'll find it eventually!
Lovely, thanks for that :smile:

Will give it ago this week :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending