The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by xuntu
University of Manchester EEE unconditional (firm)
University of Sheffield EEE unconditional
University of Southampton EEE unconditional
University of Liverpool EEE unconditional
University of Leeds EEE unconditional

depends which major in engineering you are in.. civil, electrical, mechanical..etc
What i know is that leeds is great in civil engineering, and manchester is great in mechanical.
Reply 401
Original post by dni2011
depends which major in engineering you are in.. civil, electrical, mechanical..etc
What i know is that leeds is great in civil engineering, and manchester is great in mechanical.

and southampton is great for electronic :rolleyes:
hey guys would u think that without any work experience you dont stand any chance to get into Cambridge for chemical engineering?? or is there still hope??
waiting for a quick reply cos the deadlines are nearing!! sorry! thanks
Original post by sweet4rush
hey guys would u think that without any work experience you dont stand any chance to get into Cambridge for chemical engineering?? or is there still hope??
waiting for a quick reply cos the deadlines are nearing!! sorry! thanks

for Bachelors or Postgraduate studies ?
Original post by olympus123456

Original post by olympus123456
for Bachelors or Postgraduate studies ?

bachelors....i am applying for an undergraduate degree
Original post by sweet4rush
bachelors....i am applying for an undergraduate degree

It is not necessary to have need job experience for undergrad studies. You should be fine if you have good grades and recommendation letters.
Reply 406
does anyone have much experience of Southampton's Electromechanical Engineering course, and whether or not I have a chance at getting an offer when I am apply to 4 other courses for general engineering so my PS will be general focussed?

Latest