The Student Room Group

Collar bone piercing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i read this and had a sharp intake of breath followed by 'ow'.
sounds like it would HURT.
go for it though, if its what you want :smile:
x
Googled it, looks gross. And also pretty sore...
Reply 22
Why would you want to do that to yourself :lolwut: It looks disgusting... and wouldn't they get caught on your clothes?
Reply 23
I wouldnt get the surface piercing.. Do dermals leave scars too?
I had two, one under each collarbone. They were lovely but they didn't last very long, as obviously surface piercings don't tend to.

They didn't hurt that much, it was quite bearable. If you're used to piercings then the pain is nothing crazy. Healing was a pain though as any arm movement makes them ache for a while. I loved them though, would definitely get them again. :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
What piercings other than belly button can you get done that can be hidden?
Reply 26
Gosh, that's pathetic, you want to mutilate your body because you're 'striving to be different'. Sheep. And not in a cute, fluffy way.
Reply 27
Jess!ca
I wouldnt get the surface piercing.. Do dermals leave scars too?

they do, but my scar is tiny! It's like a little indented freckle, so I actually quite like it XD

OP the pain varies, first time I got a micro it was fine,second I nearly passed out lol. Read some experiences on-line but IMO don't ever let pain put you off getting something pretty done!
Reply 28
Negger - the OP herself said she's doing it because she wants to be 'different'. That's pathetic, to do something purely to stand out from others, not because you truly want to. If someone disfigures their body for such a ridiculous reason, they're an idiot worthy of scorn.
I'm getting micro-dermals on my collar bone, one stud under my collar bone and one above, I can't wait :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
MidgetJen1990
What piercings other than belly button can you get done that can be hidden?

Well...
I wouldn't fancy letting anyone near there with a needle though...
Um I don't get it...they look kinda ****.
:dontknow:

Maybe I'm too old and boring to understand! :p:
never go off things you see on youtube, i watched so many videos before i got my piercings done and they scare the life out of you when in reality they never hurt that much.
i really wanted my collar bones done but i just don't have enough skin to pinch :frown:
if you want it done then you should just go for it OP, it's your body and your choice imo :yep:
How about u go get a life instead of being a bitch about other people's life. I bet your just bursting with knowledge and life experience. Did you ever stop to think that you have to actually get to know a person to see there personality? And that piercings allow people to know something about you at first glance? I guess not. Just go back to being boring and forgotten, I'm shore someone someday might find you interesting so you don't have to make fun of people who are way braver and more unique than you will ever be. Good look in your average little life, I'm shore not EVERYONE will move on the second you die or anything.
ik this was 9 yrs ago but u do know that being a sheep is when u follow the crowd not trying to be different right?

Quick Reply