The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

EMERGENCY, need help!

I'm going Open Day today and only printed out all the required sheets today since I didn't want to lose them if I printed them out like last week. Anyway on the parking print out it says I should have pre-arranged parking if I'm a blue badge holder. Now I'm going to be honest here, I wasn't aware until about Wednesday that Warwick Open Day was THIS Saturday. I made my booking and everything myself so I know I should've paid more attention, stupid on my part. Still, Warwick didn't give me any week's notice or anything like that like Nottingham and other unis have. Nottingham even sent me an Open Day programme and letter early saying where would best to park for me and that.

Anyway, I'm trying to get in touch with the uni but none of the numbers seem to work. I've emailed their Car Parking address but it seems to late for that now. What should I do?
Reply 1
I didn't have the parking ticket but still parked on campus XD
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Seeing as its an open day I am sure you'll be fine, just explain to the car parking attendants that your permit didnt arrive in time, if your that bothered stick a little note in your car window :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
How does the subject actually relate to the body of the OPs message?

And, uhm... what about parking somewhere else?
Muffin.
I didn't have the parking ticket but still parked on campus XD

How? Don't they ask?

grt

And, uhm... what about parking somewhere else?

Well I've got cerebral palsy and it's kinda hard to walk long distances. If ya know what I mean?
Reply 5
Call them up. I doubt they'd begrudge you parking in easier access locations.
Reply 6
The Dynamic Uno
How? Don't they ask?

Well I've got cerebral palsy and it's kinda hard to walk long distances. If ya know what I mean?

So use your blue badge and park on double yellows. :erm: What they going to do? Clamp a disabled person's car?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Mad Vlad
So use your blue badge and park on double yellows. :erm: What they going to do? Clamp a disabled person's car?

I've actually seen 'em do that round our way. That said, they were parked on the pedestrianised high street....
Reply 8
Jordan656
I've actually seen 'em do that round our way. That said, they were parked on the pedestrianised high street....

Yeah... if it's pedestrianised, then you can't drive a car in there... :facepalm:

Still - 3 hours on double yellows with a blue badge. :yep:
Well we just parked on campus no problem. They didn't even ask for a permit or owt, just showed us where to park. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending