The Student Room Group

A2 History resits

hey..
so i'm in my third year of college and redoing part of history to try and get a higher grade..

i got an overall D, two marks away from a C (i got it remarked with no change :/) and want to get it to a B, a C at the very least.

my coursework was pretty damn poor because i done it last minute in hospital and i got a D/E so i'm in classes redoing that at the moment.

shall i retake one or two exam units? what's the chances of me getting a B by redoing one exam unit and the coursework?

any advice or resits will be appreciated as well :biggrin:
bhx
hey..
so i'm in my third year of college and redoing part of history to try and get a higher grade..

i got an overall D, two marks away from a C (i got it remarked with no change :/) and want to get it to a B, a C at the very least.

my coursework was pretty damn poor because i done it last minute in hospital and i got a D/E so i'm in classes redoing that at the moment.

shall i retake one or two exam units? what's the chances of me getting a B by redoing one exam unit and the coursework?

any advice or resits will be appreciated as well :biggrin:

You'd need to decide, could you work towards 2 units and do the coursework at the same time. Or would your time be better spent doing the coursework and one other unit really well? If you could get the coursework to a guaranteed A then it would be fairly easy to be able to get your B by doing only one other unit. Hope this helps.
Reply 2
i think i'll do the whole A2 year again, i really can't remember anything from AS so that's probably not the best idea :/
i'd be going into overload if i do 3..

thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending