The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I dont cope, i manage to stay alive... just. Never been drawn to self harm or annything like that but i see my friends all happy in their own relationships and i all alone. I want to be happy for my friends but im so lonely
Reply 21
'Ha..Ha' -Nelson from the Simpsons
Reply 22
gees why all the complaining. these periods will pass and I bet you will not even remember them in a year. If you compare yourself with the rest of the world you would realise how silly it is to complain when you have the power to change your situation.
Reply 23
yelwalkietalkie
Well, I've been single for the past 17 years 355 days so I guess you should think yourself lucky and just deal with it.

:dito:
How to "cope"? Mate, sort yourself out, you don't need a girlfriend to have a good time.
Reply 25
singledom sucks!
Whaaat? Being single is ace! Being alone would suck, i.e. no contact with the fairer sex, but staying out of long-term "meaningful" relationships for a while is a perfectly valid life choice. It's all about balance... you'll come up against a lot of obstacles in your life, and having someone glued to your hip just complicates things.

Oh, and if thet's why you WANT to be in a relationship, because you can't get by without the support of a partner... well, that's completely the wrong reason to be in a relationship in the first place. Play the field for a while my friend, see what fate has to offer.

In the wise words of... err... Mr Z - "I've got 99 problems but a bitch aint one"

Latest

Trending

Trending