The Student Room Group

Can someone help me out with something?

Analyze World Bank's "Social Safety Nets and Transfers" Approach to Social Protection

^That is basically what I'm doing. It doesn't really have to be in any detail, I just need to be able to talk for a couple minutes about how it handles "informality, exclusion, and marginalization".

The problem is, I haven't the slightest idea about what it means, and being American know next to nothing about the World Bank (they never mentioned it in school over there for some reason >_>) and am **** at finding sources on political policies/theories.

I barely got all the paperwork in in time, and this was one of the only two classes left open (that I qualified for). I have no interest in this class, I've always been a Math/Physics sorta person, and the only reason I'm bothering with this bs is because I have a group and don't want to mess up their grades...

I'll rep the better answers over the next few days I guess.

tl;dr
Can someone link me to some sources (or better yet explain the gist of it, but that's not likely is it?) about the World Bank's "Social Safety Nets and Transfers" Approach to Social Protection?
Or even to a good place to find said sources. I'll do the work I'm just clueless about how to go about this subject.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
bump
Reply 4
good luck with your research.

Latest

Trending

Trending