Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I saw the guy who plays Jay with his mum in the street once :cool:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Can't wait for this! I love the inbetweeners and I'm applying to Warwick for next year!
If they are mean to Warwick, well god help James Buckley next time he flounces down here for another comedy night! :p:

I'm sure it will be nice though and at the end Warwick will look awesome
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 23
Although to be fair to them, Simon Bird who plays Will studied English at Cambridge, and I think the person that plays Simon went to Cambridge as well.
I doubt theyd have been allowed to film if it was going to damage the unis rep.
Looking forward to it! Cant see how the university will play a big role in the episode because let's face it, there's nothing to do on campus for students anyway let alone 6th formers :p: should be a laugh seeing some familiar sights though!
Reply 26
I Can't Wait
GarethBrown
I doubt theyd have been allowed to film if it was going to damage the unis rep.

haa this is the inbetweeners we're talking about i think they're going to tear it to shreds...
conorf199
Although to be fair to them, Simon Bird who plays Will studied English at Cambridge, and I think the person that plays Simon went to Cambridge as well.

ewww, just found out IRL the guys are practically middle-aged.
olivia.jane.91
haa this is the inbetweeners we're talking about i think they're going to tear it to shreds...

Possibly, but I found out the other day that its not actually filmed at warwick at all.
GarethBrown
Possibly, but I found out the other day that its not actually filmed at warwick at all.

what? so which university is at then?
got no idea but according to the university no filming was actually done at warwick.
GarethBrown
got no idea but according to the university no filming was actually done at warwick.

I was hoping they'd show some sexual debauchery in Rootes or something. Wait, so let me guess this straight, the lads are going to visit a uni that's called Warwick, but isn't actually Warwick?
(edited 13 years ago)
Zweihander
I was hoping they'd show some sexual debauchery in Rootes or something. Wait, so let me guess this straight, the lads are going to visit a uni that's called Warwick, but isn't actually Warwick?

I have no idea we'll have to wait and see. Maybe they go hang out by Warwick Castle or in Coventry or something...?
Reply 34
What an absolute letdown this ep was
Tara's sister is definitely a carpetmuncher.
Reply 36
Katymcc
What an absolute letdown this ep was

You are kidding right? One of the funniest episodes ever IMO!

Im glad you'll be doing it somewhere comfortable.
Yes, in her vagina.
No, my bed.

LOLWAT
Reply 37
It was an hilarious episode, as usual.

The university really wasn't mentioned at all though.
Reply 38
obbsidian
You are kidding right? One of the funniest episodes ever IMO!

Im glad you'll be doing it somewhere comfortable.
Yes, in her vagina.
No, my bed.

LOLWAT

HILARIOUS yes, but disappointing to see no campus action!!

Latest