The Student Room Group

Need some advice

Hi guys!

I am really depressed and desperate to get any advice as I have no idea what to do. I was studying psychology until now but something went wrong and failed my 2nd year(actually 3rd as I was doing 4 years course) of studies and cannot repeat the module any more. But to be honest I had enough of psychology long time ago and was just doing it for sake of finishing a degree. Now I want to move to do social care but have no idea what to do with previous uni and if I can apply for a financial help etc. Basically never been in such a position and just feel a bit lost..
Please help :eek:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Bania
Hi guys!

I am really depressed and desperate to get any advice as I have no idea what to do. I was studying psychology until now but something went wrong and failed my 2nd year(actually 3rd as I was doing 4 years course) of studies and cannot repeat the module any more. But to be honest I had enough of psychology long time ago and was just doing it for sake of finishing a degree. Now I want to move to do social care but have no idea what to do with previous uni and if I can apply for a financial help etc. Basically never been in such a position and just feel a bit lost..

Sorry, no advice about your problem, but you'd probably get more help if you posted this question in a different part of the forum. Maybe General University Discussion?
resit?
Bania
Hi guys!

Does your uni offer social care? If yes, try talking to someone about doing that course and see if you can get in. Call up student finance and see if you can still tuition fees for new undergraduate degree.

Latest

Trending

Trending