The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Would spread about 5 around family, by myself a massive house, a normal size house for now and a mini untill im a bit older. I'd tell only my close family and friends who I already know are true friends and can keep there mouth shut
Reply 41
I'm actually going to play.

I'd buy myself a smart (the car). I would put £20000 in my savings account and give my mum the rest.

I'd stay anonymous
Reply 42
I'd sit there and not believe it. Just sit there for hours with my heart pounding. I'd probably guard it in my room for a few days until I get enough courage to go get ma moneyz.
Reply 43
I'd stay anonymous, and only tell my immediate family (mother, father and brother), I won't drop out of university, but I'd make sure to pay off all the houses we have abroad and the mortgage left here, I'll buy my parents a nice holiday home in the countryside somewhere peace and quiet, I'd make sure I buy a nice mansion each for my sister and brother in my home country (Lebanon) as well as here. I'd donate some money to my Primary school, to improve teaching and the conditions there, give them a brand new climbing frame, donate to my sixth form improving conditions and teaching as well to help future students. I'll go on a nice holiday to countries I've yet wanted to visit, taking my best friend along with me. Leaving me with roughly 78 Mill? WOW. I'd give my parents around 10 mill to live of, sister 10 mill and brother 10 mill, meaning there shall be 48 Million left, I will keep away 33 million safe in the bank to build on interest over the next 20-50 years, leaving 15 Million for myself to spend wisely. At the same time helping families that are in debt, but keeping it all a secret.

And also set up my own charity helping children with water and food deprivation in villages in South America and Africa as well as Southern Asia.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 44
Stay anonymous, buy my girlfriend everything she ever wanted...Live off the interest once i have everything i've wanted and finish my qualification :sogood:

Latest

Trending

Trending