The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

who is doing diagnostic radiography at BCU?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Iv firmed an unconditional for diagnostic radiography at BCU :biggrin: ! In the process of applying for city south accommodation :smile: !
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
congrats on all your offers haha! can i be nosy and ask what a levels did you all do and what grades did you get to get onto this course?
Reply 22
Original post by angel.iced<3
congrats on all your offers haha! can i be nosy and ask what a levels did you all do and what grades did you get to get onto this course?

im doing a btec extended diploma needed DMM to get on the course but im going to get D*D*D*
Reply 23

I did geography, english lit, maths and biology and got BBBB. Also did AS chemistry grade C. BCU only require BBC though.
Original post by zoe1992
I did geography, english lit, maths and biology and got BBBB. Also did AS chemistry grade C. BCU only require BBC though.

Original post by cooto
im doing a btec extended diploma needed DMM to get on the course but im going to get D*D*D*

@zoe wow lots of hard subjects haha, you did well! thanks for getting back to me :smile:
@cooto, would you say your course is hard? and what is the duration of the course... good luck with getting your D*D*D* :smile:

do you twothink i'd have a chance with english lit, sociology and business? with citizenship as an as level
Reply 25
@zoe wow lots of hard subjects haha, you did well! thanks for getting back to me :smile:
@cooto, would you say your course is hard? and what is the duration of the course... good luck with getting your D*D*D* :smile:

do you twothink i'd have a chance with english lit, sociology and business? with citizenship as an as level

my course was a 2 year course i finish in a few weeks though, wasnt that hard but im abit older now (23) so i put alot of effort in my assignments and i do some work at home aswell, also as im studying IT system support iv always had a nack for computers but some of my units alot of people in my class struggled. yea i fink youd be fine aslong as you get the relevant grades i forgot to say im not doing this course but i replied to give you an idea what grades i got to get in at BCU im going to do computer networks :smile:
Original post by cooto
my course was a 2 year course i finish in a few weeks though, wasnt that hard but im abit older now (23) so i put alot of effort in my assignments and i do some work at home aswell, also as im studying IT system support iv always had a nack for computers but some of my units alot of people in my class struggled. yea i fink youd be fine aslong as you get the relevant grades i forgot to say im not doing this course but i replied to give you an idea what grades i got to get in at BCU im going to do computer networks :smile:

oooh right :smile: bet you're glad you're finishing soon then! oh wow so you got in but turned the offer down?? computers really confuse me haha! don't understand how people can understand them so well :tongue: and yeah i need to get good grades then don't i :frown: thanks for your advice :smile:
Reply 27
oooh right :smile: bet you're glad you're finishing soon then! oh wow so you got in but turned the offer down?? computers really confuse me haha! don't understand how people can understand them so well :tongue: and yeah i need to get good grades then don't i :frown: thanks for your advice :smile:

noo i got in doing computer networks in september :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending