The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

sinesquared.
What do you mean?

I took a full loan out, so the tuition fee is paid directly from the SLC to Warwick.

No a couple people earlier in the thread were saying they had to make a £40/£65 payment or something for tuition fees because they had only got £3250 tuition fee loan :s-smilie:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
diabolosam
Does anyone know how the numbering system works in rootes? Im in F36, will that be top/bottom/middle?

You might be near me! I'm Rootes F43. :smile:
Nightvision
No a couple people earlier in the thread were saying they had to make a £40/£65 payment or something for tuition fees because they had only got £3250 tuition fee loan :s-smilie:

That'll be due to typing it in wrong on the SFE website rather than only being allowed a smaller loan.
I'm JM1/128 S. Wooo :woo:

Although, not looking forward to lugging all my stuff up and down stairs :sigh:
First Floor of Block D - Westwood (i think). Anyone else?
Reply 85
Blue Velvet
I'm in whitefields too! 13L i've no idea what it means either..

I'm in Whitefields 13J, maybe that means house 13 room J? I'm not sure... :smile:
Reply 86
abrp
First Floor of Block D - Westwood (i think). Anyone else?

That D stands for Dunmore!
I am not sure if all the stuff I have packed will actually fit into my room :s-smilie:
JumpingJonny
I am not sure if all the stuff I have packed will actually fit into my room :s-smilie:

I don't think mine will either, especially not sharing in westwood!
Might be a struggle to get it in the car actually :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Jumpin_jellybeans
I don't think mine will either, especially not sharing in westwood!
Might be a struggle to get it in the car actually :smile:

Oh god its got to fit in the car :eek:
Reply 90
JumpingJonny

ME TOO!
Looking at the pictures of the Rootes rooms, i'm going to have to play obstacle course every time i want to go from one end to the other.
I'm having 2 cars to take my stuff...:o:
JumpingJonny
Oh god its got to fit in the car :eek:

Oh yes!!!
I think I'll be taking two!
sinesquared.
ME TOO!
Looking at the pictures of the Rootes rooms, i'm going to have to play obstacle course every time i want to go from one end to the other.
I'm having 2 cars to take my stuff...:o:

Jumping_jellybeans
Oh yes!!!
I think I'll be taking two!

Good plan guys and girls :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 93
Pew-Pew
You might be near me! I'm Rootes F43. :smile:

cool i'll probably see you there!
Reply 94
JumpingJonny
That looks like HeronBank, is that where you applied?

Yeah its a Heronbank room ... I'm thinking its flat 14 room 26?? Better not be 14th floor, dont fancy that in heels XD

Where are you?
pink12
Yeah its a Heronbank room ... I'm thinking its flat 14 room 26?? Better not be 14th floor, dont fancy that in heels XD

Where are you?

Yeah, sounds about right; I dont know if any of the accommodation has 14 floors :p:

I am in Arthur Vick 2, floor 1 room 14 :yep: Really hoping it wont be as unsociable as people have since told me it is (I am sure it wont be) :s-smilie:
w4rtorn
Room 1138/HB 1138/HB S
so am i in room 1138? :s-smilie: that's like on the 161st floor :p:

I think it may mean floor 1 room 138 (with 's' possibly standing for single?) But I am not sure. My room is 1578 s
:smile:
Reply 97
pink12

Where are you?

Definately not floor 14! I stayed there in 1st year and can guarentee there are only 3 floors in the Heronbank blocks. I think it's more likely to be that the first 3 digits are your flat number, and the last digit is the room number (8 rooms per flat). e.g 1426 could be Flat 142, Room 6.
(edited 13 years ago)
JumpingJonny

Suddenly thinking this as well... It didnt seem so much when it was neatly piled up all over the house, but once its all packed together suddenly there seems to be so much stuff (Though most of mine seems to be kitchenware, definately going to have to store alot of it under my bed because I think i need a whole kitchen just for my stuff nevermind flatmates at this rate!)
Once I packed all my stuff it looked like there was way less of it, and I get the idea that I've packed barely anything compared to some people, yet I can't think of anything I haven't packed but could possibly need.

Latest