The Student Room Group

Have a sex tape of the girl I hate

Okay firstly Id like to say this post is very sincere and very real

TLDR version: just read the underlined bit

Okay long story short, last year in my first year at uni, there was a girl that was so twisted and evil, she absolutely tried to destroy me,

Firstly before I realised what monster she was, she was a nice pretty girl, she seemed bubbly but modest, I thought Id talk to her and charm her, and see where it went. Im good with girls, because Im funny and slightly arrogant, but I know bring myself down to earth. It worked really well, we shared quite a few laughs and really go on, and I could she was really into me.

1/she asked me to go out with her to the cinema, when I got to the cinema, she was no where to be seen. I called her on her phone, and I never got an answer, later she came up with some dumb excuse. She then invited me to a party, and yet again she was a no show. again gave a dumb excuse

2/she always tried to keep me on a string, telling me she isnt interested in me (relationship wise), but then she starts complimenting how good looking I was, and always came onto me physically (kissing my neck, stroking my thighs etc), when i just was too pissed to even talk to her and was just trying to ignore her. But I liked the attention she was giving me

3/ After a while I sort of got attached (because of her constant flirting and physical approaches), ive never really like a girl this much before, Ive had relationships before, that were more like flings. So I just came out and told her I really like her and be together, but she smiled at first, but then said she has a bf now.

4/ After that I felt so humiliated (heartbroken for the first time), because Ive never been rejected by a girl before, (before this I had a bit of an ego, but it was all crashing down) After a few days, I have a chance meeting with in a bar, now she was talking to our mutual friends, she mentioned her snogging sessions with her bf. whilst I was there!

(it made me sick, to think she would that after all that, she went behind my back and got with someone else)

Needless to say I felt like just moving on, and forgetting her.

But then I get a phonecall from her (few weeks later), about her breaking up with her bf, and she wanted me for some closure, and go clubbing.

Ok the stupid me, gave her another chance, and surprisingly alrite and relaxed at the club, but then after coming from the toilet, i only took a few sips of my drink, and realised I was very drowsy/ forgetful.

My friend took me home, but I was confused, i didnt even drink alcohol, I had a coke and I was feeling so lightheaded. And then I thought I was drugged!

I suspected it was her, so I ignored all her phonecalls, I got in contact with my friend, who is a hacker, I got him to get into her computer, get all her chat logs, her keystrokes, msn, everything.

And then I found out what a truly evil bitch she, apparently her bf she had, wasnt even real. Even though she had a real guy to pretend to be, and it was her and her cronies that drugged. They were going to drug rape me, and film me! Her cronies are the orgy fetish type of girls,

She went through experiences that just made her bitter, (but nothing extreme like sexual abuse). I was her project, when she likes guys, she wants to break them and make them into their doormat. The last guy she did it too, before me, she managed to get him spend £800 on her, and basically taxi her everywhere, and many demeaning tasks. When she gets bored, she moves onto her next male victim, which was me. But she had a tough time cracking me down

we also found out she solicits sex for money (aka prostitute)...but then my friend found the jackpot, a sex tape of her (with some random much older dude) .

Sex-tape of a girl, who everyone thinks is a innocent chaste asian girl, only her orgy friends know about her alternate life. Which are only about 2% of her friends.

Her parents are indian with muslim backgrounds (theyre not strict (or even practicing I think), but still I dont think they would like to see what their daughter gets up to.

Now question is?
What should I do with it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Post it here to make sure you are telling the truth.
"They were going to drug rape me, and film me!"

If you have proof take it to the police, unless you want this to happen to someone else.
Reply 3
Share it here obviously
Troll?
Reply 5
PM me the tape. I'll let you know after reviewing the evidence.
Go for it mate.
destroy it :dontknow:
Kerny
Post it here to make sure you are telling the truth.

THIS OP!!!

The humiliation starts here! TSR needs proof to judge!!!
Trolllololol! Although it did make me chuckle a bit.
Reply 10
Guys honestly what you do, if you had a sex tape of the girl that you undoubtedly hate with all your heart.
Reply 11
Anonymous

Her parents are indian with muslim backgrounds (theyre not strict (or even practicing I think), but still I dont think they would like to see what their daughter gets up to.

Now question is?
What should I do with it?

Sad :sad:

How do you know she was going to rape you? Do you plan on sending the tape to her parents only?

I wouldn't be to judgmental if you did. :dontknow:
Reply 12
Rob da Mop
Trolllololol! Although it did make me chuckle a bit.

I dont get it, what part of that dont you believe?
Anonymous
Guys honestly what you do, if you had a sex tape of the girl that you undoubtedly hate with all your heart.

Depends how good it is.
Reply 14
I have reassessed my answer. If you really hate her then post it her, let her humiliation begin :teehee:
Reply 15
Honestly you need to show it to me so I can better advise you, I have an A level in law that makes me a lawyer so I know.
Reply 16
In2deep
Sad :sad:

How do you know she was going to rape you? Do you plan on sending the tape to her parents only?

I wouldn't be to judgmental if you did. :dontknow:

No she wasnt going to do the deed, I think they were just do sexually derogatory things to me, and film it, to humiliate me. Ive checked their msn logs, theyre a disgusting bunch
i will gladly watch the tape and offer advice. pm me too!
Reply 18
I can't believe an indian girl can be that evil, that slutty and the way you describe her ... it all shocked Me in the end when you said she's indian. What's her name?
Reply 19
If it were me I'd have vengence.
But I don't think she'd really care about that sex tape that much, presumably she knew 'the event' was going to be recorded so I suppose she didn't have any objections to it in principle.

Perhaps let her parents know (anonymously, of course) if you think that would have any effect. Then think of something you can do which would have more effect on her. Don't resort to the same underhand tactics she has though.

I'm mostly basing this on the teachings of a religion:
The Eleven Satanic Rules Of Earth

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they don’t stop, destroy them.

If you interpret that in the right way it gives you free reign over a choice of punishments you can give this person

Go forth and do what you feel is right.

Latest

Trending

Trending