The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

MA243 Geometry

I am interested in taking this module for my second year but I would like to have some feedback on how well this module is taught and the difficulty of it. I must emphasize that I did not take Introduction to Geometry in my first year so I am worried I might be at a disadvantage especially doing the weekly assignments (although I manage to do some background reading on the subject, I am still not confident in solving the exam questions). What are your thoughts?
6DOIT
I am interested in taking this module for my second year but I would like to have some feedback on how well this module is taught and the difficulty of it. I must emphasize that I did not take Introduction to Geometry in my first year so I am worried I might be at a disadvantage especially doing the weekly assignments (although I manage to do some background reading on the subject, I am still not confident in solving the exam questions). What are your thoughts?

intro to geom is not an issue.

it wasn't particularly well taught last year but the lecture notes are brill.

the first 3/4 of the course is all straight forward, then comes projective geometry which I got lost on and couldn't be bothered to learn.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Totally Tom
but the lecture notes are brill.

No they're not. Would've expected a higher standard from a published book.

Latest