The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You mean taking paracetamol with coke (drink I assume...) ? Er yeah it's allowed.
Reply 2
some pain killers contain caffeine already, so too much pain killer, and too much coke could give you a lot of trouble sleeping
Reply 3
Disenchanted
You mean taking paracetamol with coke (drink I assume...) ? Er yeah it's allowed.

Yes, drink, no dodgy ****. LOL.

Are you supposed to take two paracetamols if you have had a headache all day?
Reply 4
masterglen3
some pain killers contain caffeine already, so too much pain killer, and too much coke could give you a lot of trouble sleeping

Well it's Tango Orange?
Reply 5
2x500mg for adults, yes :smile:
NOOOOO! Cocaine is a bad drug as it is, let alone mixing it with paracetamol!
Damn, I was hoping for a cocaine topic. Boooo
Take 2 with water (sugary crap in fizzy drinks will make them harder to swallow in my experience).
Reply 9
yes to both
it doesnt really make a difference what fizzy drink it is because most have caffeine in them
just check whether your paracetamol are the "drowsy" kind, in which case shouldnt have too much trouble sleeping, or "non-drowsy", in which case they also contain caffeine
-beads-
Well it's Tango Orange?

Ah then that's fine, just take two for a headache... get well soon fellow italian :smile:
Reply 11
My mum took paracetamol and coke together and it made her feel really sick... that might just be her being weird though.

I've never heard of any serious complications from doing so anyway, and yes it's 2x500mg for the over 12s.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Why would you need paracetamol if you have cocaine?
Reply 13
Stefan1991
Paracetamol is okay taken with cocaine in normal doses, it's alcohol the one you can't mix with paracetamol.

Alcohol and paracetamol usually isn't too bad, just a few people react very bad. Its stuff like hayfever pills that are worst with alcohol, and some prescribed medication obviously.
CJN
Alcohol and paracetamol usually isn't too bad, just a few people react very bad. Its stuff like hayfever pills that are worst with alcohol, and some prescribed medication obviously.

Codeine + Zopiclone + Valium + Alcohol really ****** me over at Preston train station one time.
Reply 15
-beads-
Also, if you're over the age of 12, are you supposed to have 2 or just 1?

They are 500mg each.
Thanks. :smile:

For adults, 1000mg of paracetamol is the maximum dose you should have at once, so take 2 tablets with whatever drink you want.
Reply 16
HearTheThunder
Codeine + Zopiclone + Valium + Alcohol really ****** me over at Preston train station one time.

Sounds like fun :smile:
Paracetamol and cocaine.

Cocetemol, one hell of a drug.
True.
-beads-
Also, if you're over the age of 12, are you supposed to have 2 or just 1?

They are 500mg each.

Thanks. :smile:

if you are an ickle person under 45kg then just take 1 tablet. But I don't think many people over 12 years old in this country are that ickle.

Latest