il take the intro to quant econ book if u got it
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
ronaldo91
il take the intro to quant econ book if u got it

I have:

Jeffrey M. Perloff, Microeconomics (5th International edition)

Mankiw, G., and Taylor, M. (2008). Macroeconomics. European Edition (6th edition)

Sydsaeter, K. and P. Hammond (2008), Essential Mathematics for economic Analysis, 3rd edition, Financial Times Press

you will need all of them.
Reply 3
my morse course booklet says mankiw for macro but have u got morgan katz rosen for micro?
Reply 4
ronaldo91
my morse course booklet says mankiw for macro but have u got morgan katz rosen for micro?

nope just the ones i mentioned.

i can sell macro but i have no idea how i'd sell it to you :/
Reply 5
How much for all?
Reply 6
Nightvision
How much for all?

£90.

they're about £50 each in the book shop. good deal.
Reply 7
clickitty
£90.

they're about £50 each in the book shop. good deal.

this the same mankiw book you got?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Macroeconomics-N-Gregory-Mankiw/dp/0716767112
Reply 8
There is a second hand book fair in the second week of term at the SU. I had both the macro and micro books for IQE last year and thankfully the prices had gone up on amazon over the year and so sold both of mine for more than I paid for them! (I did rarely use them and so they were in perfect condition)

If you can't shift them before hand, you take them in, write the price you want inside them and they get sold for you! From memory I think I got £37 for the macro book you are selling, and £33 for my micro book (different to yours). I wrote the amazon price in pencil next to the price I was selling them at to make them look like a bargain! I would recommend doing that if you want to sell them there because I think it would help. Although for such popular course books you are almost guaranteed to sell them if your price is fair.
Reply 9
Wraggy
There is a second hand book fair in the second week of term at the SU. I had both the macro and micro books for IQE last year and thankfully the prices had gone up on amazon over the year and so sold both of mine for more than I paid for them! (I did rarely use them and so they were in perfect condition)

If you can't shift them before hand, you take them in, write the price you want inside them and they get sold for you! From memory I think I got £37 for the macro book you are selling, and £33 for my micro book (different to yours). I wrote the amazon price in pencil next to the price I was selling them at to make them look like a bargain! I would recommend doing that if you want to sell them there because I think it would help. Although for such popular course books you are almost guaranteed to sell them if your price is fair.

Wow textbooks are so expensive. I know you are doing a different course but how much did you spend in total on all of them?
Same question for OP
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Nightvision
Wow textbooks are so expensive. I know you are doing a different course but how much did you spend in total on all of them?
Same question for OP

I have only ever bought those 2 textbooks for my course. They are so expensive and I didn't get enough use out of them anyway so I figured I would use the library if I had any problems! I only regret not buying one other textbook in first year but I had no need to buy any text books last year.

Latest

Trending

Trending