Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
xDave-
Amazed people would rather a fat guy so far :s-smilie:

I'm not tbh

It's disgusting. :cool:
nitez
Yeah but give reasons at least...

Well, because I'm more likely to be attracted to a taller guy? Both my exes were really tall and I'm tall myself. There's no science behind it - just attraction.
Reply 22
bump
Reply 23
i think having a really tall AND fat boyf would be a bit overpowering, just knowing that they'd probs be able to whack you a proper punch if worst ever came to worst lol
hoolymay
i think having a really tall AND fat boyf would be a bit overpowering, just knowing that they'd probs be able to whack you a proper punch if worst ever came to worst lol

But in their defence, they could also whack people for you. :cool:
Reply 25
nitez
I'm not tbh

It's disgusting. :cool:

You think dating a fat guy is disgusting yet you're not surprised?

I don't why anyone would want a slob over short guy, can't possibly understand the reasoning behind that. I don't see how being short can be more damaging to looks than flab everywhere, considering that's all we're talking about as the personality is to the girls choosing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
xDave-
You think dating a fat guy is disgusting yet you're not surprised?

I don't why anyone would want a slob over short guy, can't possibly understand the reasoning behind that. I don't see how being short can be more damaging to looks than flab everywhere, considering that's all we're talking about as the personality is to the girls choosing.

What? I mean it's disgusting how they can choose the fat guy over the short one.
Reply 27
Persephone.
But in their defence, they could also whack people for you. :cool:

that's a good point! :biggrin:

Latest