The Student Room Group

Who's applying for Child Nursing Diploma at Nottingham for 2011?!

Just wondering who was applying for Child Nursing dip at Nottingham! What subjects you are taking etc!

:smile:
Hi , i am applying for child nursing at Nottingham have u done your personal statement yet ? :smile:
Reply 2
Me! :smile:
Im applying for the diploma course, im doing health and social care, sociology and citizenship. I already have enough points do do the diploma but I want to finish my A2's anyway.. My personal statement is done, I just hope its good enough :smile:
Reply 3
Hi

I have applied to Notts for LD Nursing, all the best with your applications :smile:
Hii there.. I am Dying to apply, but I don't know where to get the applications from, can anyone please tell where I can get one from or show me a link somehow,:smile: aplease do help
Reply 5
Original post by UnknownAlways
Hii there.. I am Dying to apply, but I don't know where to get the applications from, can anyone please tell where I can get one from or show me a link somehow,:smile: aplease do help

You do it on Ucas.co.uk :smile:
Reply 6
My sister's applied and has an interview in the new year. She's taking A2s in Sociology, Psychology, Photography and doing an EP. Good luck.
Reply 7
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 8
I haven't heard anything from them still! :/
Reply 9
Two weeks till my interview at Notts:eek:
I've just been told by Southampton that the Diploma with Ad. Studies has been withdrawn so it's degree only entry there. Damn, I was hoping for NHS funding for that. :frown:
Reply 10
Has anyone had an interview for child nursing at Notts yet? If so could you tell me what the interview was like and the day? Was there seperate and group interviews, maths/ english test etc? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest