The Student Room Group

Y-fronts now more popular than boxers

Read an article today that y-fronts/briefs are now more popular than boxers. Apparently a lot of people switched back to the comfort and security of briefs during the recession also probably because they are cheaper. I started wearing briefs again a while ago and got a lot of stick from my mates for this. However many of them now seem to be making the switch also and there is no longer a stigma attached to wearing briefs.Anyone else followed this trend? Girls is this a good or back thing?
Reply 1
-_-

Y-fronts.
Reply 3
have you ever used a y-front properly?
I dont think this is true.
Reply 5
tobie123
Read an article today that y-fronts/briefs are now more popular than boxers. Apparently a lot of people switched back to the comfort and security of briefs during the recession also probably because they are cheaper. I started wearing briefs again a while ago and got a lot of stick from my mates for this. However many of them now seem to be making the switch also and there is no longer a stigma attached to wearing briefs.Anyone else followed this trend? Girls is this a good or back thing?

How are they more comfortable than boxers?!
And where is this article?
tobie123

Wait? What? How the hell did you used to wear your boxers? I mean, unless you're running round with your wang out constantly...there's no 'security breach' in any of the styles of underwear. That's why buttons are provided :yep:
Reply 8
I find boxers much more comfortable.
tobie123

Comfort? Nope.
Security? Do you mean suffocation?
tobie123
Read an article today that y-fronts/briefs are now more popular than boxers. Apparently a lot of people switched back to the restrictivesness and similarity between the tightness of briefs and putting your balls in a vice, also during the recession also probably because they are cheaper. I started wearing briefs again a while ago and got a lot of stick from my mates for this. However many of them now seem to be making the switch also and there is no longer a stigma attached to wearing briefs.Anyone else followed this trend? Girls is this a good or back thing?

I fixed that a little bit.
Reply 11
fabregassed
Comfort? Nope.
Security? Do you mean suffocation?

It's all down to personal choice

In my opinion they are defo comfier for playing sport, boxers are useless. Support is not the same as suffocation maybe you are buying the wrong size
Reply 12
lol only those with small weenars.
Reply 13
Boxers :sexface:
I only wear y-fronts when playing cricket because I use them to hold the box in place and I can honestly say they are seriously so uncomfortable.

Boxers are better imo.
Reply 15
I always get "caught" when wearing boxers. Like I get them into a knot or my balls get cut in circulation. Something like that.

I wear boxer-briefs.
Reply 16
Briefs do not offer security in fact they reduce sperm count
59% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Reply 18
0asis
Briefs do not offer security in fact they reduce sperm count

Wearing breifs has no impact on sperm count it is just a myth http://www.forteantimes.com/strangedays/mythbusters/3379/tight_pants.html

If anything they provide protection and prevent any injuries that may reduce sperm count
Reply 19
whyumadtho
59% of statistics are made up on the spot.

74% actually

Latest