The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Perhaps it's because they're so busy having fun and enjoying themselves that they've forgotten about TSR! :cool:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
I aint forgot it, and u know wat I dont think I ever will lol.........
Reply 3
Still here also. :P
Too Busy to Type too often... But still here on occassion.. Loving Uni Life.. getting way involved
Reply 5
RAAAAR. I'm often here because I'm boring. :frown:
Reply 6
We should have some sort of TSR meet-up sometime. I've already met a load of TSR's staying on the Brunel campus with me.
Reply 7
iv met bengreen from brunel... and sarah sheep and bowdeni and geneva debs and cartouche, and i think iv vaguely seen confused orange... lol its so good... we should have a meet up and all wear stickers with our names... YOU KNOW WHAT we should start a society of tsr geeks :biggrin:
Reply 8
Hey all. So far i've met JP2403, Rivey, chrisbull, *jaygirl*, Sarah Sheep, Confused Orange, Sgt.Fox, and probably more.

A meet up would be good. I'm thinking about next Tuesday, when there is a General Meeting at the SU. Why don't we meet at Medicine at, say 8?

Ben

P.S: Cartouche, what is your actual name? I am just wondering if I have seen you in any of the German classes.
Reply 9
I'm off down the clubhouse later (most probably), any other Brunel people fancy tagging along?

And Ben, where did I meet you? Sorry, but I don't seem to remember. I'm praying that I wasn't drunk :smile:
Reply 10
we should meet up definately...tuesday at 8 sounds right i guess...
(any of you guys and girls on the SURUHL forum thing ?)

I AM, (USERNAME=LIONHEART)

but yeh its funny how the rhul forum is quite these days lol...
Reply 11
we have probably all seen each other around the campus but as we have never met i doubt that anyone has recognised each other.it turns out the loads of people from TSR are doing german and i might be in the same class as them yet i dont even know it,so it would be kind of good if people put their real names as well.a meeting does sound really good...
Reply 12
Rivey,

Sorry, just realised it was Alexdel I met and not you :smile:

Ben
anyone going to the tony lee thingy at the SU tonight , coz I am , looks good.....
Reply 14
Ah, that would explain my confusion. :wink:
Reply 15
As I said earlier...we are like a secret society. We know each other...but by different names. We see each other, yet do not realise who the other is, yet that night we plot together. We should form some sort of MI5 for RHUL.

*jaygirl*
iv met bengreen from brunel... and sarah sheep and bowdeni and geneva debs and cartouche, and i think iv vaguely seen confused orange... lol its so good... we should have a meet up and all wear stickers with our names... YOU KNOW WHAT we should start a society of tsr geeks :biggrin:

Aye, you've met me, albeit briefly. Did Sarah bring you down?

bengreen
Hey all. So far i've met JP2403, Rivey, chrisbull, *jaygirl*, Sarah Sheep, Confused Orange, Sgt.Fox, and probably more.

A meet up would be good. I'm thinking about next Tuesday, when there is a General Meeting at the SU. Why don't we meet at Medicine at, say 8?

Ben

P.S: Cartouche, what is your actual name? I am just wondering if I have seen you in any of the German classes.

Ben, you are infamous in the German Society now. I presume you know why. Anyhow, I can't do that date, as I'm on the SU Constitution Committee and am thus mandated to attend. Feel free to join me, though...and I have seen you, Ben, even if I did not introduce myself. Do you take GM1007B, GM1008B, GM1109 or GM1113?

hussain
we should meet up definately...tuesday at 8 sounds right i guess...
(any of you guys and girls on the SURUHL forum thing ?)

I AM, (USERNAME=LIONHEART)

but yeh its funny how the rhul forum is quite these days lol...

The RHUL forum is odd. Most users seem not to be actual RHUL students: at least not current ones. Mr. Tomato is fun, though. The Anime board is the only real reason I pot there. I'm Cartouche there as well.

iveto_f
we have probably all seen each other around the campus but as we have never met i doubt that anyone has recognised each other.it turns out the loads of people from TSR are doing german and i might be in the same class as them yet i dont even know it,so it would be kind of good if people put their real names as well.a meeting does sound really good...

Exactly...well, I already listed my German classes, so you can see if we have been together. Whatever the case, can anyone think of some special way of identifying TSRers?
This is not relevant to meeting anyone, but I have new numbers from RHULers on my phone and I can't remember who they belong to :confused:
Reply 17
Cartouche,

I'm on the SU Welfare Committee and also have to attend the bloody meeting...grr...so I can't go either.

I'm on GM1008 (Wednesday), GM1009, GM1109 (Tuesday) and something else which I haven't decided. I'm pretty sure of which person you are now. Martin?

I didn't know I was infamous in the German Soc! All I remember is my name being called out at the German party last week (is that the reason I am "infamous"?). I haven't been to the German Soc yet...it clashes with other societies (ski & snowboard and hockey).

Sarah.......same here!!!! (P.S: Nice meeting you the other day!)

Ben
Reply 18
bengreen
Cartouche,

I'm on the SU Welfare Committee and also have to attend the bloody meeting...grr...so I can't go either.

I'm on GM1008 (Wednesday), GM1009, GM1109 (Tuesday) and something else which I haven't decided. I'm pretty sure of which person you are now. Martin?

I didn't know I was infamous in the German Soc! All I remember is my name being called out at the German party last week (is that the reason I am "infamous"?). I haven't been to the German Soc yet...it clashes with other societies (ski & snowboard and hockey).

Sarah.......same here!!!! (P.S: Nice meeting you the other day!)

Ben

I remember seeing you get 'elected'...

Aye, you're right, but bear in mind what I said. Also, I thought we attended one of the three culture courses and that was our choice?

That's the reason for your infamy.
Reply 19
Ahhhh I'm confused (/dazed)! Trying to remember which culture course and when it was! Hopefully all will become clear soon?

Latest

Trending

Trending