The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
recneps
Ramaya,

Welcome to the club for people confused by those questions (and of course the lecturer who set them!)

I probably should be doing those questions now rather than sitting here looking at TSR - as I keep saying to myself "i'll do them wednesday afternoon". Still - its early in the afternoon!!

Ooh I know what you mean - I should be doing the questions but so far all I've done is learnt about molality. Is it me or can you not tell the difference between molarity and molality when the lecturer speaks? Well maybe I can get some work done between choir auditions!
Olivia
Ramaya
Ooh I know what you mean - I should be doing the questions but so far all I've done is learnt about molality. Is it me or can you not tell the difference between molarity and molality when the lecturer speaks? Well maybe I can get some work done between choir auditions!
Olivia

Hi Ramaya! Are you having as much trouble with the other workshops as I am? It's driving me mad :frown:
Feel free to add me on msn, address deleted
Reply 22
opiache
Hi Ramaya! Are you having as much trouble with the other workshops as I am? It's driving me mad :frown:
Feel free to add me on msn,

Hey :smile:
Yeah its crazy - pretty much every workshop I'm sitting there thinking 'eh?'. Definatly a need to go over it a good few times to get even the basics. We'll get through it though!
Reply 23
hey team, oopes, i haven't realised that there's a pharmacy board here nowadays. I have had a go on the directed study 2 today and I could only do half of it. Has anyone done it??
Reply 24
Gio
...I could only do half of it....

Likewise.
Reply 25
When I was in 1st year, we got this Lloyds calculations book which had dilution qu.s...also, if you have a personal tutor, he/she might help.
Reply 26
I got one of those Lloyds calcs books as well. One of my lectures (Bonner) co-wrote it.
I got one of those first year too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending