The Student Room Group

Psychology A2 corsework help needed-urgent

Hi, my teacher has set a deadline for my c'work to be in tomorrow. I need help!
I have done quite a bit but i need more studies to put in my introduction. I am doing the c'work on the framing effect and whether men are more susceptible to women at taking risks.I need help finding studies about male and female decision making.
Also can any one give me any advice on how to set out my results.

Thanks
Help needed ASAP
Reply 1
Ok, maybe you could try looking on www.scholar.google.com as this will bring up any studies which have been completed on your chosen area. Using search engines won't bring up official data/websites however the scholar google will :smile:
As for setting out your results it really depends on the depth required by your college but most results are started by stating statistical anaylses, what these indicate and then graphs to show trends and comparisons. Results are not usually talked about in terms of explanations until the discussion part so really the results section is just a place for you to state numerical analyses, trends, comparisons, etc :smile: When setting out graphs you need to make sure they are properly labelled as you should assume the reader does not know what the results mean plus any comparison/trend graphs should really be side-by-side or at least on the same page so that the reader can make immediate comparisons :smile:
I hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
thanks for replying! The link was really helpful! Cheers

Latest

Trending

Trending