The Student Room Group

Applying for Maintenance Grant after receiving Maintenance Loan

Hi,
So I received the maintenance loan 2 weeks ago but never got the maintenance grant? Apparently, I must of went wrong somewhere and forgot to tick a box for my application to be means assessed. So, I've sent a financial circumstances means assessed form with a cover letter saying I want the maintenance grant, and that I may have made a mistake on my online application... Do you think I'll be able to get the grant?:confused:

Title is supposed to say; Applying for Maintenance Grant after receiving Maintenance Loan lol, Sorry.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
flyboy03
Hi,
So I received the maintenance loan 2 weeks ago but never got the maintenance grant? Apparently, I must of went wrong somewhere and forgot to tick a box for my application to be means assessed. So, I've sent a financial circumstances means assessed form with a cover letter saying I want the maintenance grant, and that I may have made a mistake on my online application... Do you think I'll be able to get the grant?:confused:

Title is supposed to say; Applying for Maintenance Grant after receiving Maintenance Loan lol, Sorry.

Phone them.
Reply 2
yes you will, so long as you send in any financial evidence they ask for

Latest

Trending

Trending