The Student Room Group

Are 7 exams too many?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I feel lucky only having:
S1 & C1 Resit
C3, Chem and Bio exams

Compared to the amount of resits some people have posted on here!
You guys are DETERMINED! :biggrin:
Im doing 6 in jan (Politics 1&2, Law 1&2, Accounting 1&2) and i thought that was a lot!!!! But Im doing my them distance learning so I guess its harder, u guys are all probably at some kind of school or college. Also its my first time round and i need the grades 2. But its good 2 know there are others working as hard (or harder) than I am.
Good luck everyone!!!!!!
Reply 42
Has anyone started revision for the june exams yet, alongside revising for these january exams??
Reply 43
I haven't started revising for my January retakes. I have 4. Have i left it too late.

I have my notes from last year, it's just going through them and doing past papers. Ahh im scared now!
Original post by romeosutton
I have the following exams to do in January:

Business Studies Unit 3
Biology Unit 3
Psychology Unit 3
Biology Unit 1
Maths C1
Maths C2
Citizenship Studies Unit 1

My Courses all require AAB-ABB and i got AAC last year. Last year i revised in the last 6 weeks and managed ok grades. I was thinking, that to reduce my workload I would fail citizenship and leave myself with 6 exams. I have gently started revising for retakes already, so is it possible to do 7 exams and come out with A/B grades all around. I am doing all my planned retakes now to reduce workload for the summer.

Work hard, start revising early and you should be fine.
The more exams you do now the less you will have to do in the summer.
7 is bugger all.
I had 14 for my A2, 7 is fine.
Reply 47
lol no, try sitting 21 modules in one sitting (june 09) my as grades were flops mainly d's and a e :\
I thought doing 5 in Jan was a lot!
Original post by Rahul.S
how comes u aint doing C2....and u went str8 to C3?

I'm in A2, if it wasn't for the C1 retake and the Government of the UK retake i'd only be doing 2 exams, but sadly my exam results were dire last year so have to retake some units.
Reply 50
minor make sure u merk them now! gl
Reply 51
i will be doing 9 in january inc. 4 maths n f maths lol
Reply 52
blankspace
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by steph_v
I did 11 in June of A2. Went from ABC to AAA (and the highest A at A2 was the one I got the C in - a very low C as well). If you really work hard, you'll be fine.

11 exams in the summer??????? Wow, I admire you. I have a dilemma because I feel as though the two exams I have in January which are A2's I am not that prepared for them and I feel as though I would need to resit them in the summer, which means in the summer I'll have 5 exams.......dunno what to do!
I had ten in January in year 13.

I think the phrase I'm looking for is "man up".
Nah. I have 8, and there'll be more in June. You can cope.
I had 7 in the january of year 13 and 8 in the june of year 13.

Put your mind to it and work hard. You'll be fine :smile:
Reply 57
What the F. How are your exams split (How many in January and how may in summer)?

I have 12 exams in the space of about 40 days. All in May/June. Will all be worth it when I get to move out in September though.
Dude, i'm taking 9 papers for this exam.

S1, C3, chemistry unit 2,3,4 , biology unit 2,3,4 and accounting.
Reply 59
I'm doing 55 :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest