Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh awesome No problem at all!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi RubyTuesday52

I also have a conditional offer from Brookes to do Adult Nursing, and yesterday my final university got back to me, so I've now accepted Brookes as my firm!
    Are you doing degree or Diploma?
    xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey just me again. wondering whether you had to have injections in order to do Occupational therapy and if so, did the university arrangew any jabs you were missing or do blood screening for things like HIV, Hep B, etc? xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I seem to remember needing to provide a list of my previous vaccinations to Brookes and then being told what I still needed. You then get appointments at the John Radcliffe Hospital to make up any jabs you didnt have. I know a lot of people didn't have Hep B, I think the rule was you needed at least 1 hep B jab before you started placement in January. Theyd didn't check for HIV or anything though (I assume, I'm not HIV positive...) but yeah if you have any issues with vaccines they would help you out.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello my names amy im new to student room lol I saw you discussing placements im goin to oxford brookes in september to do adult nursing diploma. anyone else here going?? And anyone hu is been whats the course like thanks amy :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Brookes has a Facebook community which you might want to look at - it's at www.facebook.com/oxfordbrookes - has updates for freshers' across the summer, you can ask them questions direct and stuff. Thought it might be of interest!

Cheers

Tim
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello Amy and Heather,

sorry I have took so long to get back to you guys...havn't checked the thread in a while!

I am doing the degree and have applied for accommodation in Crescent Hall. Where have you two applied?

xxxxxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im doing adult nursing too x x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    awesome which accommodation did u apply for? xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i got my accomodation few weeks back im in cheneyy xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, I have an interview offer on monday at brookes for adult nursing 2012, and I was just wondering, do you have to do a literacy/numeracy test? and what did the group interview consist of? any tips? thank youu
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for brookes for sept 2012 adult branch I sent my application on the 1st december so still waiting to hear from any of my chosen unis, do you guys know how long it took for brookes to get in touch with you after applying? Good luck with the interview
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I start in September based at Ferndale, any adult nurse students prepared to give me an idea of what their placements were like? By this I mean which departments etc, just interested as to what you get to experience in your first year as I CANT WAIT!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusieS)
    hi guys, I have an interview offer on monday at brookes for adult nursing 2012, and I was just wondering, do you have to do a literacy/numeracy test? and what did the group interview consist of? any tips? thank youu
    Hi Susie, did you get a place?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 24, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.