The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Official Loughborough Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
anyone got offers for engineering ,or interviews?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 121
Original post by memomemootoo
i've got an interview for ergonomics on the 1st of dec

...though i still don't quite understand whether they interview everyone applying for design courses before offers or whether it's just borderline candidates :/

mmm i dont know about that but at least you got something:smile:
Original post by HattieHamster
History and Politics :smile:

have you got an offer yet?
Reply 123
Original post by katielou1993
have you got an offer yet?

Yeah, got an offer about a week ago of ABB or AAC :smile:
just got an offer for international relations, bbb or abc :nutcase:
Yeah, got an offer about a week ago of ABB or AAC :smile:

well done! im still waiting for my offer/rejection :frown:. where else have you applied too?
Original post by mr_joejangles

Ahh CONGRTS!! :smile: I am applying for the same course! When have you sent your app?
Original post by Sunflower_pepe
Ahh CONGRTS!! :smile: I am applying for the same course! When have you sent your app?

Sent mine off on the 5th November, good luck with your application!!! Maybe see you there next year :smile:
Reply 128

Original post by Sunflower_pepe

Well done mate! do you know what minors you'll choose if you go? also i second that question about when you sent your app

(darn i was too slow!)
(edited 13 years ago)
Pharmacology, finally got round to sending it haha! :smile:
Original post by Tasha93
congrats on ur offer! can i ask you what grades they offered you and what your predicted grades were.
Im applyin for the sandwich course aswell but my predicted grads are quite low so im a bit worried :s-smilie:

I got BBBC in my As's In the Summer, with a C in Psychology. I'm retaking Psychology in January and hopefully one of those B's will go up to an A. (I got an A and a D in the modules)

I was predicted ABB for my predicted grades and got an AAB offer. Hard work needed me feels. ahah!
Reply 131
Sent mine off on the 5th November, good luck with your application!!! Maybe see you there next year :smile:

It appears that certain departments at Loughborough process applications quickly.

I sent my application for Computer Science off a few days ago...... I hope I get a quick response.......... either way.
Reply 132
well done! im still waiting for my offer/rejection :frown:. where else have you applied too?

Awww, I'm sure you'll get an offer soon :smile: when did you send your app off? Lancaster, Aberystwyth, Dundee and Sheffield :smile: how about you?
Reply 133
Original post by Blink.
Nah, Stirling will be if I get an offer :smile: How about you?

hoping to go to birmingham or aston, loughboroughs for if i dont get in too one of those two :smile:
Original post by adel91
Well done mate! do you know what minors you'll choose if you go? also i second that question about when you sent your app

(darn i was too slow!)

politics would definitely be one, and i dont really know about the others :colondollar: best get researching!
Awww, I'm sure you'll get an offer soon :smile: when did you send your app off? Lancaster, Aberystwyth, Dundee and Sheffield :smile: how about you?

I really hope so!! :smile:
I've applied to leicester, westminster (insurance), leeds and manchester. havent heard anything yet though!! Erm it was around two weeks ago when I sent it. How about you? Had any other offers? :smile:
Reply 136
I really hope so!! :smile:
I've applied to leicester, westminster (insurance), leeds and manchester. havent heard anything yet though!! Erm it was around two weeks ago when I sent it. How about you? Had any other offers? :smile:

I sent mine on the 12th october so it took like three weeks for Loughborough to reply so I wouldn't worry yet :smile: I've had an offer off Lancaster for ABB and Aberystwyth BBB (and obviously Loughborough) torn between Lancaster and Loughborough at the moment :s-smilie: Which do you think will be your firm? :smile:
Reply 137
Original post by seanmc
anyone got offers for engineering ,or interviews?

I got an offer a week ago for MechEng :biggrin:

My application went of in the middle of october though
Reply 138
I wish I could apply to Loughborough :sad:
Reply 139
im applying fot information managment and computing. Has anyone else applied there for this course? Is it competitive? it requires 300 points BBB, im predicted BBC.

Quick Reply

Latest