The Student Room Group

Help!

My friend recently joined myersough college (uni) to study a degree programme, it is now coming up to his 4th week. He visited me whilst I was in hull university during my freshers just last week. He hates the course he is studying the place he is living and everything about myerscough. Is there a way that he could try and get a transfer onto a foundation course at hull this year ? and would he still have to pay tuition fee's for myerscough or could he get it transfered as he wouldn't be participating there any longer?
Okay I'm clueless about uni but what I can tell you is that he can probably get a transfer and as for tuition fees, since he paid already it's likely that he'll not have to pay on top of that.

I would call Hull uni and ask them. :smile:
Reply 2
even if it is like the 4th week in for him at his university.

Taking into consideration this is Hull's first week, to be honest he is coming up to the uni tonight so he could pop into the uni tommorow and speak to someone
P4zza
even if it is like the 4th week in for him at his university.

Taking into consideration this is Hull's first week, to be honest he is coming up to the uni tonight so he could pop into the uni tommorow and speak to someone

Yup that would be the best idea for him to ask someone directly. Well judging the fact that he's three weeks ahead it could cause problems however he'll be ahead with others so there may be a chance.