The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well, Elvyn's went off this morning, 4A, B, C, D. At 7 o'clock, not too bad I suppose, but we failed so theres another one coming soon!! Could be earlier!!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 21
4A didnt go off, unless i was in a reeaaallllyyyyy deep sleep. Heard bc and d tho. Guess ours will be tonite
Reply 22
well,, i've heard ashby road's alarm is 5 am 2moro morn,, im expectin it now so i hope it does go off!!
Reply 23
Bill Mo's w as yesturday morning going from about 6:30 till 7:30 for the diff blocks, ours was at 7:10 so wasnt too bad.
Elvyn block 1 went off this morning at 7am. Luckily I was already awake so I was out quickly. We were actually the first elvyn block to pass so far, so no more alams until next term! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Its really starting to piss me off now, i keep getting woken by all the others, and still havent had ours... :mad:

And why do they have to have them so bloody late.... not like the old days where we had them at like 4:30 in the morning..... :mad:
Elvyn Richards blocks 3BCD (mine) failed @ 6.30 this mornin! I did spot one person arrivin a long time after evry1 else! but evry1 was lockin their rooms and took the time 2 get properly dressed b4 they left! Apparent block 5 heard them and so stayed up waiting for theirs which neva came!
Reply 27
but evry1 was lockin their rooms

And you didnt mate? I locked mine, didn't fancy my laptop, wallet etc. etc. going walkies just for the sake of passing some fire drill. In fact even if it was a real fire I would have probably took my fave things with me lol.
Reply 28
meeeee - ill tell u this - if we(4bcd)fail because u are locking ur door - ill be stealing your laptop, wallet etc - till we pass

:smile:
Reply 29
Lol it wasn't my fault we failed, I was out as quick, maybe quicker, than people on my corridor that didn't lock there doors and theres no way I'm going out of my room for that amount of time and leaving it unlocked. :rolleyes:
Reply 30
you will fail if you leave your room locked as the warden or whoever goes into all of the rooms to check they are empty, if your room is locked, they cant check...

buy a lock for ur laptop.
Reply 31
no they have a master key

neal@lufbra
you will fail if you leave your room locked as the warden or whoever goes into all of the rooms to check they are empty, if your room is locked, they cant check...

buy a lock for ur laptop.
Reply 32
still not had ours
Reply 33
or ours.... its pissing me off now!

Latest

Trending

Trending