Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
ooh, sorry, should have said.....

ELVYN
Reply 3
aaah well, maybe not!
Reply 4
and you are left with that uneasy feeling of 'will it be tomorrow' when you go to bed each night, doesn't half unsettle you mwahaha :p:
Reply 5
we actually had a gfire alarm the other night. someone set it off i think at 3am!
Reply 6
hmmm, must have slept through that'un.

when was it?
Reply 7
I think I heard it if it sounds like a really loud, peircing ringing in your ears. I was drunk and had been out clubbing all night though so I thought it was something to do with my ears, lol, and just covered my head with my pillow, lol.
Reply 8
if its the fire alarm, they come round and hoik you outta your room, and will also fail your block if you dont get out of your own accord....making you less than popular!
Reply 9
funkymonkey
hmmm, must have slept through that'un.

when was it?

no it was just rig-rut
Reply 10
We had a firebell yesterday afternoon in Rutherford 5 - that was mainly because one of the girls on the middle floor burnt her sausages! Stank the whole block out for the rest of the day...
Reply 11
thomasp
We had a firebell yesterday afternoon in Rutherford 5 - that was mainly because one of the girls on the middle floor burnt her sausages! Stank the whole block out for the rest of the day...

lol good old nikki eh
Reply 12
Because of someone, Mr funkymunky, I haven't slept this week now cos I'm waiting for that fire alarm to go off. :mad: :smile: It must be gonna happen soon and that'll be it over with... well unless we don't get out in time.
I reckon its all a big wind up. They'll probably leave it 'till the last week of term! :biggrin: I have no worries; I sleep like a log; you could play a brass band in my room and I wouldn't even stirr! :biggrin:
Reply 14
Rutherford had its fire drills this morning - they seemed to do it a couple of blocks at a time to make it easier to check the rooms.

Ours was at a nice convenient 7:10am - just when I was trying to get myself out of bed :biggrin: Luckily, everyone from the blocks that were involved got out of their rooms, so we don't have to do it again until next term :biggrin: However, the warden moaned at Block 5 (my block) for valuing our possessions and locking our doors as we left....

Apparently, Whitworth have to do it again, as a guest stayed behind in a room :eek:
Reply 15
LOL

Chin up!!!

If we go on tradition cayley's will be this coming sunday/monday morning....

Altho this yr cud be different :p:
Reply 16
thomasp
Rutherford had its fire drills this morning - Ours was at a nice convenient 7:10am

Ah, that make sence!
- I Though there was a lot of people at breakfast. :rolleyes:

Daniel
Reply 17
Apprently DC had theres at 6 this morning (morning after last night fo freshers)

- We still havent had ours....!

Daniel
Reply 18
It'll come :smile:

Apparently, Whitworth (part of Rutherford), who failed their evacuation have to do their drill again. The warden has promised a 4:30 alarm :biggrin:
Reply 19
thomasp
It'll come :smile:

Apparently, Whitworth (part of Rutherford), who failed their evacuation have to do their drill again. The warden has promised a 4:30 alarm :biggrin:

haha whitworth!

Latest

Trending

Trending