The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Law Textbooks

So these are the list of textbooks that I'm trying to get my hands on:

Land Law: Text, Cases & Materials by Ben McFarlane, Nicholas Hopkins, Sarah Nield (OUP 2009)

Land Law (Core Text Series)by Kevin Gray and Susan Gray (6th edition,OUP 2009)

Criminal Law: Text, Cases & Materials by Jonathan Herring (OUP 2010)

Tort Law: Text & Materials by Mark Lunney and Ken Oliphant (4th edition,OUP 2010)

Learning Legal Rules, by James Holland and Julian Webb (7th ed, 2010)

Legal Skills, by Emily Finch and Stefan Fafinski (2nd ed,2009)

If there are any Year 2/3/4 law students who are looking to sell these books,please pm me!!If you don't have any books to sell but think that I could survive without getting some of these books,please pm me and offer advice as well.

Law books seem to move from one edition to the next pretty quickly so I'm afraid I've no choice but to get the 2010 books firsthand.does anyone know if getting books from WHSmith etc is cheaper than getting it from the uni bookstore?or if i should go online and get them (i checked out a few websites but they seem to be even pricier than uni bookshop).let me know what you think!!!!suggestions and advice are MOST WELCOME!!!!!:yep:
Damn, they've changed all the editions.
The content for the large majority of the new books will be the same.
If you're willing to have the old editions (the ones just before the new ones) of Learning Legal Rules and Tort Law, then PM me.
I would recommend only getting the one out of Learning Legal Rules/Legal Skills as they cover pretty much the same stuff. Just a difference in style of writing :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Latest