The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just looks like you've got a bit of a big nose.
Reply 2
I'm sorry, but you seem to have a normal nose and a comfortable sofa.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
You've been telling pork pies.
Reply 4
You're anonymous yet you're showing your pics :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Accalia
I'm sorry, but you seem to have a normal nose and a comfortable sofa.

No, it's weird. Look, it's REALLY straight on one side, I like it, and on the other it's like someone dented and deformed it. It wasn't like this and I want to retain my true form.

And it hurts.
Both sides look the same.......................
Reply 7
I'm sure you can get the polyps removed....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
This was my nose prior to this confused 'incident' which I abhor everyday:

I've seen you at uni before!
It honestly looks fine. Maybe it's just the lighting, but I don't see it at all.
Reply 11
I don't see what it is that you're trying to point out.
If it's that small that I can't see it when I'm looking, you really have nothing to worry about.
Those pictures are a tad rapey, I won't lie.

However your nose is fine. Honestly it looks identical on both sides to me. I think you're a little bit insecure about it so you've convinced yourself it's worse than it is, however I doubt anybody else notices as I don't think there is anything to notice.
Reply 13
Your nose is reeeeeet.
Reply 14
LaughingBro
I've seen you at uni before!

Was the assymetrical disproportination that noticeable and intriguing? :p:

If you see me again, pretend you've never seen this thread.

I am just conscious because someone said that my race is ambiguous (and too my attractiveness) due to my nose, 'you look European on one side and Indian on the other'.
your nose looks fine. Lots of people have slightly asymmetrical facial features. It's normal.
^ Hardly noticeable. When I see you, I'll ask for your autograph! :biggrin:
Reply 17
tieyourmotherdown
Those pictures are a tad rapey, I won't lie.

However your nose is fine. Honestly it looks identical on both sides to me. I think you're a little bit insecure about it so you've convinced yourself it's worse than it is, however I doubt anybody else notices as I don't think there is anything to notice.

What does 'rapey' mean?
Anonymous
What does 'rapey' mean?

Like a rapist. I'm not gonna lie, in the bottom picture because of the lighting you look like a sexual predator :p: I'm not saying you do personally, but the setting and the lighting, it's all very mysterious and well ... scary :wink:
There is nothing whatsoever wrong with your nose.

Latest