The Student Room Group

Do women find men smoking sexy?

Scroll to see replies

it's not a sexy thing to do and we all have to agree that the lady in the pic that's having a fag is attracting attention due to her clothes/appearance and not because of the cigarette in her hand.
Yes Yes and Yes :

Who thinks that a woman smoking is sexy? I don't. :s-smilie:
Reply 43
No way! Its horrible!
Evil Monkey
Really? When did this happen, because personally I'm struggling to decide which is the least sexy out of that, and blue waffle.

This made me :rofl:
The government's anti-smoking brainwashing machine really has worked well.
Nope.
Great picture there for your argument of smoking being attractive/
Generally not, although I had a massive crush on this guy a while ago and he had a cigarette while sitting with me, and the combination of his aftershave and the smoke and whatever was just yum.
Reply 49
thejonsmith
The chain of events from when a woman first sees a man who's smoking a cig:

:bandit:

:sexface:

:kiss2:

:couchpotato:

:surprise:

:bandit:

LMAO
Nope. I don't. And I don't think that the girl in the picture of the OP would be any less attractive without the cigarette, ie it isn't "smoking" that makes her attractive. If anything, it makes her less so.
Naw, anyone smoking is nasty
tillytots
Yes Yes and Yes :

Yeah, I think it can be hot in photoshoots, but apart from that, it really isn't :s-smilie:
I can't believe I'm in the minority here. I think it looks really hot when guys smoke :s-smilie: I don't smoke myself though.

Also, I don't see what the big deal is about the smell. I really don't think it smells that bad?
Yeah making out with someone who tastes like an old ashtray is really sexy...:curious:
Smoking cigarettes is extremely unsexy. Smoking my dong on the other hand is widely encouraged.
Reply 56
Apparently we get kicked to the curb unless we look like Mick Jagger, so what's the point?
Urrgh what's sexy about that fake-tanned peroxided chav is OP's picture? Disgusting. Anyone smoking is unattractive, no common sense at all.
I would have thought so but tge guy im seeing right now does, and I didn't even find out 2 months in. he doesn't smell... Or need a fag every other minute. He makes smoking sexy
Reply 59
The-Real-One
Right, we all agree that this is sexy.

So how about a man smoking? Ladies, do you find that sexy?

how does that make her more sexy? She is a hot lady whether she has a cigarette in her mouth or not.

BookWormShanti
Yeah, killing yourself slowly and me when I'm near you is totally a turn on :rollseyes:

just wow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending