The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
lgeerthan
I am considering on applying to Lancaster, and just wanted to know what the ethnic student mix is like? And whats the weather like? during winter/autumn/spring?

All replies will be mucha appreciated?

:smile:

(sorry if you are an international student but) YOU ARE KIDDING ARNT YOU!!!!!!! watch the news, the weather bit is on at the end if you didnt know! but be warned, it might not be the same when you get there..... it might rain :eek:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
'Ethnic mix' grr no offence but does it matter what ''race'' ethnicity/country someone comes from? Lancs is quite diverse there are lots of international students who come for three years others do a Junior year abroad scheme where they come for one or three terms (mainly from America/Canada).

The weather well it rains and is windy sometimes, quite cold and then in rains some more :smile: but a coat with a hood or an umbrella and nice warm jumpers and you will be fine.
Reply 3
LittleMiss
'Ethnic mix' grr no offence but does it matter what ''race'' ethnicity/country someone comes from? Lancs is quite diverse there are lots of international students who come for three years others do a Junior year abroad scheme where they come for one or three terms (mainly from America/Canada).

The weather well it rains and is windy sometimes, quite cold and then in rains some more :smile: but a coat with a hood or an umbrella and nice warm jumpers and you will be fine.

lol, I wish I could be as tactful as you :biggrin:
Steeeeevo
lol, I wish I could be as tactful as you :biggrin:

Weather (at the moment) seems OK but being in the north it is very likely to rain a lot of the time!

Latest