Reply 20
Original post by hutchyz
nope xD mine hasn't been sent off yet

University of Warwick: Philosophy
University of Sheffield: Philosophy - AAB
University of Newcastle: Philosophical Studies
University of York: Philosophy
University of Birmingham: Philosophy
Just noticed that you did R.S History Politics and i did RS History and English (however i am interested in politics also) and i'm applying for philosophy and history at Birmingham and York also.. strange stuff :P
Reply 21
Original post by bittersweet16
I haven't had any offers yet and I sent mine in last week ekkkk. since then I've been refreshing track continously

congratulations you have waited one week :P some universities don't send out offers until january- that's a lot of waiting
Just sent mine to college, but have to wait till after half term until it gets sent to ucas :frown:
Reply 23
Sent off my application 1st October. Applied for Politics and Economics at Essex, UEA, Newcastle, Sussex, Reading. So far have had unconditional offers from UEA and Reading, Sussex sent me an email saying they will reach a decision by early November.
Glad I wasn't left hanging until March, at least I know I've got somewhere to go next year now no matter what!
I have got my first confidtional offer from Manchester, so happy! :smile: I need ABB which I'm happy with :biggrin: Good luck to everybody! x

Latest

Trending

Trending