The Student Room Group
Reply 1
db03_1
I have an opportunity to start my own little business,if goes well it could be quite successful; but do you think it's wise to start it whilst being at uni. hummmm, what would you do?

I also have opportunity to start my own little business. The only problem that I can't start it alone. Such a specific.
As for the study, I have already graduated with red diploma. Now I study for PhD. Last December I took my last PhD exam and all I need is just to write several short articles and finish my PhD dissertation which I wrote a year ago. Now I just need to make it shorter and re-write several places like the professor asked me.
Btw, where are you from?
See if your university runs a start-up entrepeneurship society/support group. You might find that not only will they support you doing it but they can offer you subsidised/free office space or similar.
Reply 3
PQ
See if your university runs a start-up entrepeneurship society/support group. You might find that not only will they support you doing it but they can offer you subsidised/free office space or similar.

When I graduated, I was offered volounteer lawyer practice at building of municipal body of one of Moscow districts. This suggestion came from our dean. I mean to give advices to population. So I have tried it with my friend. We set there several hours, in absolutely empty room. Nobody even came. It was so boring. :biggrin: The next day we were changed by several girls. To them for the advice came tuberculosis ill man (like himself said) , who just returned from prison, and there occured that his wife isn't fond of the idea to live with him more in her flat at Moscow center. He was sneezing all the time and the room was really small, without any windows. The girls were so scary, that they even went for some medical help to be sure that they didn't get the tuberculosis. So we thought a little and refused from such a practise. The municipal body didn't place there even computer. Just empty room, without windows. Two desks, four chairs and telephone.

Latest

Trending

Trending