The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 1
Hard work, dedication and a desire for learning.

Oh, and level two courses generally require that you've started at level one first, unless you've had experience in that field already. But yeah, no general entry requirements, that's why it's called the Open University - learning for all :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
sallycow
Hard work, dedication and a desire for learning.

Oh, and level two courses generally require that you've started at level one first, unless you've had experience in that field already. But yeah, no general entry requirements, that's why it's called the Open University - learning for all :smile:

Thanks for replying. This makes me think these degrees should be more advertised.
Reply 3
Defined1-20
Thanks for replying. This makes me think these degrees should be more advertised.

Unfortunately they probably won't be respected the same as a usual degree.
Reply 4
goodmen

OU degrees are ussualy more respected! For one the grade boundries are much higher. Also not many people can keep their head down and voluntary do work towards their degree. Those in brick unis have a set timetable so its much easier for them to stay focused
Reply 5
goodmen

How many times does this fallacy have to crop up? :rolleyes:
Reply 6
RDL445
OU degrees are ussualy more respected! For one the grade boundries are much higher. Also not many people can keep their head down and voluntary do work towards their degree. Those in brick unis have a set timetable so its much easier for them to stay focused

I wouldn't say more respected but certainly as respected.
Reply 7
goodmen

I would rather say FORTUNATELY :wink:

It's a different way of working that arrives at the same destination...

Latest

Trending

Trending