The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Have things really got that bad? :frown: Do you really want a load of perves looking at your bits?
AT82
Have things really got that bad? :frown: Do you really want a load of perves looking at your bits?

I'm not bothered about that as long as know one I know sees me, I just need the money.
You probably get a lot more than a few shifts at sainsburys thats for sure.
So is it defo more than £100 per night?????
Reply 5
BlueAngel
So is it defo more than £100 per night?????

Much more if you are wiling to do more than dance. But if you're really beastly you would be getting less than that.
The only amount I've ever heard mentioned by dancers was £200 on a [good] night but that was on the telly, so don't trust it. May be less may be more. Is that vague enough for you? :wink:
black_mamba
The only amount I've ever heard mentioned by dancers was £200 on a [good] night but that was on the telly, so don't trust it. May be less may be more. Is that vague enough for you? :wink:

Vague no, it was helpful. :smile:
Someone told me they get £250 + extras, if you do it topless, but I didnt beleve it.
I once jokingly considered it as a young, naive and [overly] open-minded young girl a few years back. I think the idea was more attractive than the reality, not that I ever choose to find out.

Are you serious about this? :p:
Reply 9
depends if ur a minger
black_mamba
I once jokingly considered it as a young, naive and [overly] open-minded young girl a few years back. I think the idea was more attractive than the reality, not that I ever choose to find out.

Are you serious about this? :p:

can we chat about this over MSN? I'll pm you my addy.

Anyone else who has done it, pm me.

Thanks for your help :tsr:
Reply 11
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a stripper. I could do it if it weren't for the social stigma. As long as you feel fine with what you're doing there's nothing dirty or disgusting about striptease.
Reply 12
Kismet and I would make a GREAT lapdancing team :p: