The Student Room Group

Why can British men only approach women when they're hammered or via the internet?

It is my observation of British society that men generally don't approach women unless they are drunk. This a sorry state of affairs. Men in this generation have become such wimps, brainwashed by the media and society to become pussys who are scared to talk to women.

I literally NEVER see any guy approaching girls in non-bar/daytime situations. The only time I see men attempting to approach girls is when they're really drunk, or through the internet.

Men have become man-ginas. What has happened?

Girls, what do you think of how wimpy men are today?

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I've noticed that that the guys who do well with women are either black, or chavs, or generally people who don't care what other people think about them (aren't self-conscious). Usually most well-mannered middle-class men struggle with women because they're too 'nice'.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Exceptional narrative brother.
Mostly the white guys, I approach girls sometimes, not much 2-3 times a months, but depends on the mood.
Reply 3
TheCurlyHairedDude
Mostly the white guys, I approach girls sometimes, not much 2-3 times a months, but depends on the mood.

I don't think it's white guys. I've been asked out by sober white guys. :p: The thing I've noticed more is guys being "man-ginas" LOL about breaking up with people. They can be so spineless and try to make her do it.
.Ali.
I don't think it's white guys. I've been asked out by sober white guys. :p: The thing I've noticed more is guys being "man-ginas" LOL about breaking up with people. They can be so spineless and try to make her do it.

Oh what like " You don't need your man " Kinda thing I'm here instead lol

Those guys are losers. I've been told by girls they got a BF, but I just ended up being friends instead. So its not the end of the world if a girl has a guy
Reply 5
TheCurlyHairedDude
Oh what like " You don't need your man " Kinda thing I'm here instead lol

Those guys are losers. I've been told by girls they got a BF, but I just ended up being friends instead. So its not the end of the world if a girl has a guy

Like, they'll date a girl, and then if they cease to be interested in her anymore and like another girl, they'll pussy out of splitting up and be like "a mediocre girlfriend is better than no girlfriend...I'll just be distant and hope she gets the message" it really annoys me haha! :p:
Why is a self professed pick-up guru always posting on TSR about the inadequacies of me instead of doing all the getting with women he would have us believe he does?
Because British women are ugly? Ergo men are more prone to pick them up when they're drunk (beer eyes) and well, any guy who picks girls up online is not going to have the highest of standards...
Reply 8
Because those of us who are confident enough to do it don't need to.

In the unlikely event that we don't already have a girlfriend, then there are normally a couple of girls who fancy us and are actively after us, and if not, then we simply take a couple of days of well earned rest and wait for the next hot girl to come and chat us up.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
py0alb
Because those of us who are confident enough to do it don't need to.

In the unlikely event that we don't already have a girlfriend, then there are normally a couple of girls who fancy us and are actively after us, and if not, then we simply take a couple of days of well earned rest and wait for the next hot girl to come and chat us up.

That isn't reality for most guys, though.
Reply 10
its a black ting

white people normally chat rubbish to girls lol, thats my observation..
People approach me.
And I'm not just saying that
Reply 12
I've seen guys approach girls. (In the weirdest forms at times)

But it is pretty rare.
All men from all nations can be lecherous when approaching women.
Jampolo
its a black ting

white people normally chat rubbish to girls lol, thats my observation..

Yes, I agree 100% with you. Black people tend to be more direct and to the point about their intentions. White people waste too much time with small talk and other equally 'entertaining' but generally '********' conversation....thus leading to more people being put in the 'friends zone'.
Reply 15
Yeah you guys are wasting your time on these bitches, hasn't Barnie Stinsen taught you anything?? And he's gay irl!

For example, no joke, this girl messages me yday and said: if I got a hotel around your area would you stay over with me?

Me: Hah you wanna do me that badly eh? Lol jk, yeah I don't see why not :wink:

Her: haha As much as I wanna 'do you', I don't believe in sex on the first time.

Me: Lool fair enough :wink:

Needless to stay she's currently blocked and won't be getting any text message replies for next week.

Can you believe this bitch has been talking dirty to me for the last few weeks?? what a waste of my life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Yawn11

Her: haha As much as I wanna 'do you', I don't believe in sex on the first time.

She's a manipulative, time waster...trying to control the interaction by defining when the sex can begin (in reality, she isn't going to 'put out', she just wants to keep you 'dangling' and soak up the flattering attention).

Yawn11

Needless to stay she's currently blocked and won't be getting any text message replies for next week.

Can you believe this bitch has been talking dirty to me for the last few weeks?? what a waste of my life.

Good on you for NOT engaging in time wasting, small talk or for falling for her games. The world needs more men like you. You just got +rep from me.
(edited 13 years ago)
because otherwise it's sexual harrassment
Reply 18
The fear of rejection strikes the hearts of British men.
Reply 19
fox_the_fix
Because British women are ugly? Ergo men are more prone to pick them up when they're drunk (beer eyes) and well, any guy who picks girls up online is not going to have the highest of standards...

No. That's a stupid and untrue stereotype. Just spend a few hours walking around Birmingham city centre, granted you will see a few ugly girls but there will also be alot of FIT girls waltzing about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending