The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
bump! need the answer to
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
rojamesw3593
Does anybody know the policy of the university on accomadation allocation as i want to use it as my insurance choice, but dont want to end up in a flat from year 1. If anyone knows the answer or even the percentage that gain accomadation that start in 2011, please let me know.

o_0 and ???

All the Dundee University hall accommodation is six bed flats (apart from Tay Mills, but the less said about that the better) - so you will "be in a flat from year 1" as Dundee University doesn't have a conventional hall system like places such as St Andrews do.

I can't say much for actual figures, but a lot of returning students do reapply to move back in (I did) and this usually happens in May/June. For new students, I think it's as soon as your UCAS goes firm and your status is updated.
Reply 3
Im not to sure with this but I thought halls are gauranteed to first year students or at least thats what I read somewhere.
Reply 4
Original post by ch0llima
o_0 and ???

All the Dundee University hall accommodation is six bed flats (apart from Tay Mills, but the less said about that the better) - so you will "be in a flat from year 1" as Dundee University doesn't have a conventional hall system like places such as St Andrews do.

West Park Villas is 10 per flat. Try not to go for this unless your doing medicine as its closer to ninewells. Its a good 20 - 25min walk.
Reply 5
Original post by DanBartlett
Im not to sure with this but I thought halls are gauranteed to first year students or at least thats what I read somewhere.

Yeah they are gauranteed but the good accomadation usually goes to students who choose dundee as their 1st choice.

Latest