The Student Room Group

MEI Maths

Hello TSR, JC is here once again asking for advice so help would be great :biggrin:

I want to do Further Additional Maths to AS this year in Year 12 and finish it off at A2 next year. Now, I have a choice of modules that I can do, however the ones that I can not do are:
C1, C2, C3, C4
M1, M2, M3
S1, S2, S3
FP1, FP2, FP3
D1
DE

I need to choose two modules to do, but I want to do the easiest ones that are remaining so I don't have to do too much work on my own; I will be self-teaching, but getting coursework marked shouldn't be a problem :smile:

Thanks!

Edit: I'm in Year 12, so problems about modules and/or time are nothing to worry about :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Wow, you don't have a lot of choice left.
You have: D2, S4, M4, NM, NC and DC (although I'm sure you already knew that :p:)

To me, NC and DC look incredibly dull and I don't know a lot about them anyway.
Well seeing as you're looking for the easier modules, I'd definitely recommend NM, it's an AS unit and it's really quite simple. As for the other one, I don't really know which of those three is the easiest because I haven't really looked at S4 and M4, but if I had to choose one then I'd say D2.

IMO:
Easy = NM & D2
Interesting = S4 & M4
Uggggh = NC & DC (although I don't know lots about these)
Reply 2
TomMcCarthy
Wow, you don't have a lot of choice left.
You have: D2, S4, M4, NM, NC and DC (although I'm sure you already knew that :p:)

To me, NC and DC look incredibly dull and I don't know a lot about them anyway.
Well seeing as you're looking for the easier modules, I'd definitely recommend NM, it's an AS unit and it's really quite simple. As for the other one, I don't really know which of those three is the easiest because I haven't really looked at S4 and M4, but if I had to choose one then I'd say D2.

IMO:
Easy = NM & D2
Interesting = S4 & M4
Uggggh = NC & DC (although I don't know lots about these)

Ah, thanks! In that case, I will probably go for D2 and NM. I haven't actually done S2 and S3 yet, so S4 and M4 will be out of the question for this year, but I may as well end up doing them next year :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending