ColdWishes
Shisha.

But I did know a girl who smoked grass.

shisha is not a drug or a high
its pretty much the same as smoking a cigerette
(edited 13 years ago)
Salvia
To the people suggesting salvia -

I think the guy is looking for a drug that will make him 'high'.

Salvia is an extremely powerful psychedelic drug, and one that many users do not enjoy due to the effects.

You smoke salvia, even the 5x strength (if you smoke it properly) you pretty much get catapulted to another dimension. It's crazy ****, you may meet the 'salvia goddess' as she is known or you may experience hell...

I wouldn't recommend it, and definitely not for someone who has no experience in psychedelics, or someone looking to get high. This is not a drug you can take and do anything, you need a sitter with you, or things can go very wrong.
f00ddude

Depends if you're used to smoking a cigarette or not. Or have ever smoked a cigarette.
Spetznaaz
To the people suggesting salvia -

I think the guy is looking for a drug that will make him 'high'.

Salvia is an extremely powerful psychedelic drug, and one that many users do not enjoy due to the effects.

You smoke salvia, even the 5x strength (if you smoke it properly) you pretty much get catapulted to another dimension. It's crazy ****, you may meet the 'salvia goddess' as she is known or you may experience hell...

I wouldn't recommend it, and definitely not for someone who has no experience in psychedelics, or someone looking to get high. This is not a drug you can take and do anything, you need a sitter with you, or things can go very wrong.

The 'salvia goddess' didn't like me having salvia. I spent about 10 minutes running around my house trying to give it back, convinced it wasn't mine and that I shouldn't have had it in the first place. Well at least that's what I thought at the time.

Yes it's incredibly strong, yes you should have a sitter, no you shouldn't do it as a party drug and yes you should have a vague idea of what you're getting yourself into. That being said, even if it's a scary experience, which mine was, I do not regret taking it and I would do it again, it's an experience you can experience in no other way and for that reason I think it's definitely worth trying.

f00ddude

Uh, sorry to ruin your little rant but nicotine is a drug. Guess where nicotine is found? That's right! Tobacco! What's in shisha? Right again! Tobacco! So, does shisha give you a high, now that you know it contains nicotine, a drug which gives you a high? Oh my you're good at this, well done, it does!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
ColdWishes
Depends if you're used to smoking a cigarette or not. Or have ever smoked a cigarette.

no it doesnt
im a smoker and see shisha as pretty much the same thing
i used to smoke rarely but it stillused to have the same effect as a cig
and if i never smoked it would still have the same effect as a cigarette
ColdWishes

A baccy head rush is not the same as getting high. Tobacco is indeed a legal drug, but it isn't, in the general sense, considered a legal high.

Mephedrone is a good example of what once was a legal high.
Diphenhydramine lmfao
Reply 49
sex :wink:

If i will take drugs im not going to take legal ones because they could be **** bad for only took Meow Meow once. Id rather take something i know the effects of, such as weed which should be legalised FYI.
Reply 50
You Failed

Uh, sorry to ruin your little rant but nicotine is a drug. Guess where nicotine is found? That's right! Tobacco! What's in shisha? Right again! Tobacco! So, does shisha give you a high, now that you know it contains nicotine, a drug which gives you a high? Oh my you're good at this, well done, it does!

oh im sorry, i guess you must think of caffiene as a killer drug as well :O i hope u dont over dose!
seriously i dont think tobbacco was what OPs looking for when they say a high, even if a cigarette high to you is probably considered a real high
You Failed
The 'salvia goddess' didn't like me having salvia. I spent about 10 minutes running around my house trying to give it back, convinced it wasn't mine and that I shouldn't have had it in the first place. Well at least that's what I thought at the time.

Yes it's incredibly strong, yes you should have a sitter, no you shouldn't do it as a party drug and yes you should have a vague idea of what you're getting yourself into. That being said, even if it's a scary experience, which mine was, I do not regret taking it and I would do it again, it's an experience you can experience in no other way and for that reason I think it's definitely worth trying.

Yea man i completely agree, definitely an experience worth having, but i just think suggesting salvia to someone looking for a high is a bad idea.

I've only done it twice, and i've still got like half a gram in my draw, been there for years, i may do it again one day, but tbh, i much prefer mushrooms, and DMT looks very intriguing, but i have yet to try it.

A word of warning to anyone of thinking about doing psychedelics -

You must treat them with the utmost respect. They are nothing like drugs such as cannabis/MDMA/Speed/Cocaine etc. You **** about with them, they will **** about with you.
(edited 13 years ago)
Most legal highs are dangerous research chemicals. There is a new one that is supposedly very similar to MDMA, but its a new chemical thats not been tested and could have serious, unforeseen health impacts. You might as well just take xtc, its a very safe, very tested drug. And its very, very fun.
f00ddude
no it doesnt
im a smoker and see shisha as pretty much the same thing
i used to smoke rarely but it stillused to have the same effect as a cig
and if i never smoked it would still have the same effect as a cigarette

Your obviously not setting the sheesha up correctly and using the correct tobacco. Try it yourself, not in a sheesha bar. They use the cheapest of the cheap tobaccos with quicklite coals which have alot of harmful chemicals in them(although they will tell you otherwise) if you want to get a buzz of sheesha everytime i suggest you try the "starbuzz" range, only available in America(or online),very expensive but gives a buzz every single time,smoke is nice and cloudy and the flavour is immense.

OP, the best legal high id say is purple drank, or cough syrup as its known.

Salvia was good, but i had a really bad effect from it and tried to jump of several flights of stairs as i thought Mickey Mouse was going to eat me.
Reply 54
DaveSmith99
Most legal highs are dangerous research chemicals. There is a new one that is supposedly very similar to MDMA, but its a new chemical thats not been tested and could have serious, unforeseen health impacts. You might as well just take xtc, its a very safe, very tested drug. And its very, very fun.

One of my flatmates snorted it up at the kitchen table, didn't look that fun. He was crawling about on the floor and then he was convinced he was driving a car and was going to get caught. Plus he was gurning like hell, lol.
Reply 55
4TSR
TSR is the best legal high I could think of.

Oh my god.
Cicerao
One of my flatmates snorted it up at the kitchen table, didn't look that fun. He was crawling about on the floor and then he was convinced he was driving a car and was going to get caught. Plus he was gurning like hell, lol.

That doesnt sound like MDMA, sounds a lot more like ket. MDMA wouldnt have you convinced you were driving a car, it would have you convinced that you love everyone and are full of happiness. Its a wonderful drug.
Cicerao

Is that the benzo fury stuff i've heard about?

Apparently a lot of what is being sold as it isn't even it, other random rc's.

The RC/Legal high situation is getting ridiculous. There are so many about, some of them terribly dangerous.

And why do rc's even exist? Because one of the safest recreational drugs available (MDMA) is illegal. Instead it's being replaced with far more dangerous/unresearched drugs, ******* ignorant government - people will always want to change their conciousness, banning things only makes the situation a hundred times worse.

The biggest harm ever caused by illegal drugs, is the fact they are illegal.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 58
Kyle3000
Oh my god.

What? each to his own mate; I find TSR a pleasant place to be that feels like half way between sex and drugs :smile:
Legal doesn't mean safe..

Latest