The Student Room Group

The Official Pharmacy Applicants' Entry Thread 2011!!!

Scroll to see replies

pocketdevil_77
Iv applyed to cardiff as my backup and I applyed around 11th October

I received an email from Cardiff and have my interview on the 17th of November :smile:

Reaaly thats good i wish u luck with tthat so what other unis did you apply to?
Medicine is my first choice so 4 unis there and this one for pharmacy as a back up :smile:

for medicine iv applyed to Liverpool Leicester peninsula and keele... Recieved emails/post of them all saying tht they have received my application :smile:
Reply 22
pocketdevil_77
Iv applyed to cardiff as my backup and I applyed around 11th October

I received an email from Cardiff and have my interview on the 17th of November :smile:

Me too! Except I have an interview with Reading on that day so I'm going to Cardiff the next week... Where else have you applied?
Reply 23
well done and good luck to all of you with interviews :smile: sent off my ucas now so hopefully I'll be getting some soon...
Reply 24
Elly21
Me too! Except I have an interview with Reading on that day so I'm going to Cardiff the next week... Where else have you applied?

Hi Elly21, I also have an interview at Reading my hometown on the same dayy! Woooop. :woo:
Reply 25
moh2009
Hi Elly21, I also have an interview at Reading my hometown on the same dayy! Woooop. :woo:

Oh cool! I'm nervous already haha!
Reply 26
Elly21
Oh cool! I'm nervous already haha!

Only natural I guess! But appaz, they're really nice and they ask a simple maths/bio/chem question like "identify a functional group on this molecule" - thats what they asked my friend last year anyway. I'm a gap year student so, kinda want this process to finish lool and have a reply. :smile:
Reply 27
hey guys iv got an interview with UCLAN in about two weeks, so anyone tell me what to expect and tips.

cheers.
Hey guys, just wondering, what sort of work experience have you done for pharamcy?
Reply 29
Saf786
hey guys iv got an interview with UCLAN in about two weeks, so anyone tell me what to expect and tips.

cheers.

that's great, what did you get in your as-levels/a2 preds?
Reply 30
Original post by inspiration9
Hey guys, just wondering, what sort of work experience have you done for pharamcy?

I did a week in a supermarket pharmacy (which was great) and 2 days in a small community pharmacy near where I live (not so great, but still good experience!). How about you? Where are you applying?
Reply 31
lol
Reply 32
woww^^
Reply 33
omg my UCAS has been sent today!! woohhh!!! Actually nervous. Thought that after sending there would be relief but no...
my grades are not nearly as good as all of u guys ones...
Original post by peri93
omg my UCAS has been sent today!! woohhh!!! Actually nervous. Thought that after sending there would be relief but no...
my grades are not nearly as good as all of u guys ones...
What were ur grades like? you dont have to worry to much i havnt sent mine. but i am trying my possible best to stay calm.
Reply 35
Original post by pharmgirl2009
What were ur grades like? you dont have to worry to much i havnt sent mine. but i am trying my possible best to stay calm.

a*bb in maths chem bio respectively but my gcses arent great either got 2A*s but apparently one doesnt count because its ICT...
Reply 36
hey is anyone applying to LSOP. is it just me or has their entry requirements gone up?
Reply 37
i was thinking of applying to lsop but the accommodation prices (especially after the first year) put me off
anyone here applying to manchester and already attended their interview??
1 question I would like to ask...
I found out from the internet that Paracetamol and ibuprofen are actually classified as POM. Well, if that is the case, why we can still get ibuprofen and paracetamol from shops like Home Bargains even without a prescription from doctors??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending