The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Official Hull Applicants' Thread 2011

So I saw there was no thread for Hull. So who else is applying for 2011?

Post applications, offers, acknowledgments for 2011.

I'm applying to War and Security studies .

Still haven't received any acknowledgment or offer from Hull (sent my application on 7 Sept.); I'm an Eu student..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hull's my back-up plan for Psychology :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
computer science :biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm applying for Ecology at the Scarborough campus...I don't know if its going to be one of the ones I chose for my firm or insurance however the woman doing the talk has to be one of the most enthusiastic people I have ever seen talk about this sort of course.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
you all gone to the open day ? how was it ?
Reply 5
I'm applying for psychology at hull :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm applying for Chemistry with Molecular Medicine! Anyone else applying for Chem?
Reply 7
Just received an acknowledgement from Hull. Let's hope they will start sending offers soon.
Reply 8
Thepupil
I'm applying for Chemistry with Molecular Medicine! Anyone else applying for Chem?

Im applying for the Chem course, not 100% sure which one yet but I really like the look of the nanotechnology one! :biggrin:
Law. No acknowledgement as of yet. Fingers crossed by the end of November I'll have something.
Reply 10
I´m applying for Logistics at Hull :smile: Anyone else for logistics?
English back-up :smile: Got an acknowledgement this morning
Reply 12
Just received a conditional offer for War and security Studies from Hull. The conditions are really easy:
- Complete a OU module in social sciences (already done it).
- Send transcripts of high school diploma, IELTS certification and of the completed Open University module.
Reply 13
Original post by Thepupil

I'm applying to hull for chem as a backup.
Reply 14
I planned to study Philosophy at Reading university next year, based on my grades this year. I didn't quite achieve the grades but got accepted into Hull for Sep next year to study Philosophy on a fluke (they were turning people away with 3 A's!)... looking forward to starting! Anyone else doing Philosophy next year?:wink:
Reply 15
I'm hopimg to study Spanish with Management really want to get a place but i still havnt sent my application.
Reply 16
Original post by lilacmojo
I planned to study Philosophy at Reading university next year, based on my grades this year. I didn't quite achieve the grades but got accepted into Hull for Sep next year to study Philosophy on a fluke (they were turning people away with 3 A's!)... looking forward to starting! Anyone else doing Philosophy next year?:wink:

I just got an offer to read Law with Phil. Might change that to straight Law though, not sure yet.
Reply 17
Just got an acknowledgement for ecology today!
Conditional from Hull for Law. Extremely happy. Hull will almost definitely make my final two. :smile:
Offer for English! :smile: Although my offer is at the higher end of their range of offers for that course :/

Quick Reply

Latest