The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thank you for your time.
Much love. Have a fantastic weekend, m'Lord. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
:hmmm: Thanks for taking the time to answer questions but no thanks for most of the actual answers you gave. Have a good evening.
Lord Browne
Thank you everyone, I hope you found that useful. If your questions weren't addressed take a look at the official Review website.

Thank you

Good effort :yep:
Lord Browne
Thank you everyone, I hope you found that useful. If your questions weren't addressed take a look at the official Review website.

Thank you

Thank you for avoiding the important questions for the sake of maintaining your review.

ATLEAST WE KNOW U WUD LYK TO BE VANILLA ICECREAM LOLOLOL.
Reply 6
Your performance = :nn:
Lord Browne is a troll.

He answered a lot of off topic questions and wasted time.

Typical conservative MP.
Reply 8
[Cynicism]Thanks for wasting your time and failing to answer any question more controversial than your preferred flavour of ice cream just so that you can turn round to the media and say "look, I talked to the young people, aren't I brilliant".[/Cynicism]
Thanks for taking the time out to answer questions here :smile:
Thanks for your time!
Reply 11
Later Yo.
mel0n
:hmmm: Thanks for taking the time to answer questions but no thanks for most of the actual answers you gave. Have a good evening.

^ This.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Reply 14
Thank you for coming here in an attempt to explain your review :h:
Drewski
[Cynicism]Thanks for wasting your time and failing to answer any question more controversial than your preferred flavour of ice cream just so that you can turn round to the media and say "look, I talked to the young people, aren't I brilliant".[/Cynicism]

Leave Browne alone. What has done? Yes, it is important to know what flavour ice cream, he prefers and whether he liked tea of coffee? It allows a human connection to be established.
He did talk to young people. A man of his stature didn't need to talk to young people, but he did. A brave duckling, he was.
Lord Browne is a legend.
Nuff Love, to him.
Drewski

Exactly.

Sometimes I wish MPs would just be honest. That's what this country needs.
Reply 17
The_Male_Melons
Leave Browne alone. What has done? Yes, it is important to know what flavour ice cream, he prefers and whether he liked tea of coffee? It allows a human connection to be established.
He did talk to young people. A man of his stature didn't need to talk to young people, but he did. A brave duckling, he was.
Lord Browne is a legend.
Nuff Love, to him.

He came here on the pretence of answering questions. He did not. He came only to make his reputation look good in the eyes of his peers [not referring to other Lords!] about whom he cares, not the younger generation he's screwing over.
Cheers Hash Browne. When you next see Mandy, tell him "yo, bish" from Addzter.
I don't want to wish him a slow painful death...
But honestly if you even touch the price of my masters...
Grrrr.

Latest

Trending

Trending